Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

As an advisory, I won't be available tomorrow -- I've got family visiting (allegedly).

Heroka Vendile

Right folks, today was a complete no-show so I am officially saying we need to ditch Sunday mornings as things have just gotten worse and worse recently with attendance.

Whether we relocate to Sunday evenings or Monday evenings is dependant on what suits most.
I also think 1 or 2 fresh faces would help things - ideally someone that's play dark heresy before, or at the very least is well-versed in 40K.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

As I commented on Skype (because I actually was there), the problem with Monday evenings for me is that it's also the local game club night.
I don't go to the club every week, but it is a direct clash.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

My turn to be a no-show again, as I'm back at my parents' place for the weekend. As it's Mother's Day, we're going out. Sorry guys.

Given that I have plans for another plot after this, this doesn't exactly help my candidacy for that at all.

Charax

I could possibly do Sunday evenings, but I haven't played DH since before it was officially released, so a bit of handholding may be required
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

Heroka Vendile

That's great to know Charax, I've other commitments that mean we might have to stick to Sunday mornings until we get into May, but we might make the move slightly earlier, either 8th/15th April.

I've had no response from emailing Bethan, but I will be there tomorrow morning for the session chaps.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

On that note, try to remember that the clocks are going forward an hour tonight. (e.g. One hour less sleep).

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

To confirm, sessions have now changed to Sunday evenings, running approximately 7pm-10pm.
The next sessions are the 8th & 15th April, followed by a 2 week break(22nd/29th), then back again for the 6th & 13th May. The 20th May will be also be out due to LGT/travel fatigue for those going.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Charax

8th and 15th, 7pm. Noted

What are the rules/limits on chargen? may as well get some stuff done beforehand

MarcoSkoll

In advance, I should warn that if I'm around at all on the 7th May, I will be late (and probably equally tired), as I will be returning from a folk weekend.

Quote from: Charax on March 26, 2018, 07:33:46 PMWhat are the rules/limits on chargen? may as well get some stuff done beforehand
Take all of this with a massive pinch of salt, as I'm not currently GMing, but:

- I think most of the characters are hovering in the region of 6000 XP spent and an extra 1000 XP banked up at the moment.
(We've got a fair bit saved up because we generally try to avoid buying upgrades unless it fits with the story. Buying a BS upgrade after a major fight would be one thing, but suddenly becoming an expert medic while at a party with nobility would be another).

- We currently have a Guard, Adept, and (ex) Infil-traitor* as PCs, and a Scum and Tech-priest as NPCs.

The Scum is Euan's character, currently NPCing while he GMs the adventure. The Tech-priest used to be Ruaridh's character before he had to withdraw for real life reasons, and we've kept him around because we find his inability to comprehend pronouns funny (also, we needed at least one character who was allowed into the men's toilets for clandestine meetings with contacts).

You'll need to talk to Euan (Heroka) about specifics and how you can be fitted in.

* A custom character class I wrote for Bethan to use. We looked at the assassin and scum careers, but they're actually really short on any skills for bluffing and manipulating until you get up to rather high ranks, so I wrote something new with more of a focus towards that end of things.

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on March 26, 2018, 10:57:41 PMwe needed at least one character who was allowed into the men's toilets for clandestine meetings with contacts

Just don't expect him to share a bath with any drunken nobles.

Charax

well, I'm all set, PC's a religious Arbitrator with a pimped-out shotgun and a focus on investigation (because of course) and tanking

Just waiting for someone to add me :P

Heroka Vendile

Sorry folks, going to have to bail on you today.
The scheduled break for the next 2 weeks (22nd/29th) is still happening, then back again for the 6th & 13th May.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

This is a courtesy reminder that if I am around on Sunday, I will likely be late, tired or both, as I will only just be returning from a folk weekend.

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

hi folks, sorry to prolong the break in sessions, but I've simply got too much on this weekend and can't be around Sunday evening.
Next weekend we should finally be back properly.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy