Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

reminder that tonights session is going ahead as normal.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Charax

See you guys tonight! heads up that I won't be around on the 3rd, I'm in Spain
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

MarcoSkoll

Sorry for my unheralded absence - I've been moving narrow boats, and between a three kilometre tunnel and an Indian takeaway, I just wasn't free to join you.

(Apologies, I really should have given you a heads up that I might not have been available, but I've been fairly distracted by final prep for the London GT).
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on May 13, 2018, 10:53:59 PM
between a three kilometre tunnel and an Indian takeaway, I just wasn't free to join you.

All important question: what did you have?

Charax

As I mentioned in the chat, won't be around on the 3rd :( but if at all possible I'd like to have Dorn do the followingduring combat:

- Inject a dose of Stimm. That shot to the head HURT

- Semi-auto combat shotgun burst to the blinded guy on the floor

Have fun! gutted I'll miss it

Heroka Vendile

sorry chaps, having to call off tonight's session, next weekend will also be off as I have a meeting to attend. Reconvening 24th June.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

tomorrows session is still good to go.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

July 1st session is going ahead as normal. I'm hoping we can wrap the arc during the summer, mostly depends on tangents or any attendance issues. (Also means whoever is GMing next should be arranged)

A general reminder of the lay of the land IC:
The team have just identified Chief Naval Commissar Sorcha Sachavo, filmed on security footage meeting Goldsmith at Ballymarrs Pharmacy and leaving with him the last day he was seen.
The team wants to press charges for the disappearance of Goldsmith onto Giaus Steinberg, Saul Richt & Commissar Sorcha Sachavo.

Contacts, Favours & Alliances
Bloody Anna – 60 lasguns for alliance, bloodpact sealed
Lady Chartist Haimona (Holy Blood) – offer of assistance
Captain AZ-390 "Goggles" (Royal Guard) – bribed to look the other way during pharmacy job
Lady Celia Jenson-Salistein (half-sister to the Duchess) – contact card / good impression
Jerimiah Saul Quintus (Quintus Securities) – contact card
Saul Richt (Blue Hawks) – Angels Kiss business proposition
Gaius Steinberg (Steinberg triplets) – Angels Kiss business proposition

Ill-will
Madam Rose – banned from her premises
Roughar - executed by Bloody Anna to seal bloodpact
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Koval

Afraid I won't be around -- cannot focus on anything today. :(

Heroka Vendile

Summary of last week session:

Box text!
Quote"Exact dates for the early centuries of St Torrian's Rock are impossible to find. Some obscure sources go as far as to suggest the earliest colinisation comes from before the Emperor's holy light reached Carthax, but such claims are only espoused by the fringes of archival expertise.
What we can say with certainty is that that first written contract for the Imperial Navy to make use of docking facilities was co-signed by Lord Sector Argento Galvan & a rouge trader whose individual name is sadly lost to history, but believed by well-read scholars to have been a member of House Allrath, an ancient but now extinct line explorers of some distinction.
It is only from the signing of this contract and it's sucessors that true stability comes to the Rock, attracting traders and a rapid growth in population and influence. Nine great households have ruled over this evolution across the centuries, each eventually being supplanted by another through politics, bankruptcy, marrage contract or death.
Yet the ninth of these great houses, Hake-Salistein has lasted the longest in this pinnacled place of command, approaching their 18th century of masterful control of both politics and trade upon the Rock.
This unrivalled position of power has also in part been upheld by the Naval contract signed by the first Duchess of their bloodline, ensuring all her heirs a naval rank of Vice-Commodore and a measure of cooperation in the security and future development of St Torrian's Rock."

Excerpt by Lady Olivia Molgaard, curator of the Royal Museum of St Torrian's Rock, from the Historians Foreward to The Histories and Bloodlines of the Noble Families of St Torrian's Rock,compiled by Trademaster Diago Acard

The team has presented their case and evidence to Mockingjay in full. In his usual emotionless manner, he does congratulate you for having scoped a wide range of connections and identified a likely outcome of our missing Commissar.
He orders the team not press the suspects yet and gives you 24 hours downtime while he considers the next step.

What the team learns during 24 hours downtime:
Nothing humans have discovered in 40,000 years travels faster than gossip. Word is the Ascencion Eve riot cost the lives of an inexplicably high number of Royal Guard. Aparently more than five times the number that would normally be expected to perish in such a large, violent and prolonged unrest. Rumours of revenge killings and people settling debts during the riot are rife, but most locals believe even those would never expand the royal guard deaths to such numbers. The most common rumours you overhear are of people pointing the blame to one or other of the private security firms being respsonsible, with just about every private military company on the Rock called a suspect in one rumour or another.

Mockingjay orders half the team to investigate the Royal Guard death rumours by meeting their contact Jeremiah Quintus; while the other half are to infiltrate the Navy Base disguised as Regulator officers and try to determine if Sachavo is a rogue individual, or if there is something more systemic going on with Angels Kiss.

Rose, Dorn & Maya go for Naval investigation. (players present last week)
Tallulah, Dose & Gaenor go for Quintus investigation. (players not present last week)

Team Navy sought out various senior members of staff at the Naval Medicae Schola, and have since moved over the Naval Command are currently waiting outside Commodore Osmani's office, for an unbooked appointment.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

Upcoming sessions:
22nd July: yup
29th July: nope
5th Aug: 50/50 will know nearer the time
12th Aug: yup
19th Aug: nope
26th Aug: yup
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

Update: can confirm I'm good for Sunday 5th now
5th Aug: yup
12th Aug: yup
19th Aug: nope
26th Aug: yup
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

hi guys, sorry but i'm going to cancel tonight, still tried from a week of camp and haven'y had a chance to prepare properly for the session. Next week is still good to go. Sorry for the short notice.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Charax

26th of August is probably a nope for me, I'll be in Nottingham

MarcoSkoll

I will try to be in attendance to try to avoid another session being missed, but the journey back from Nottingham managed to end up resoundingly on the list of the worst train journeys I've ever had, and it's taken a lot out of me, so I might be a bit subdued.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles