Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Bringing back an old friend

Started by Inquisitor Elm Duras, May 25, 2010, 05:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Elm Duras

I decided  to bring my first Inquisitor back and revamp him. I'd love feedback. I haven't used him in a few years and have made some changes. I'm also remaking the 54mm mini since the origional  got damaged.

Inquisitor Gunn Gordon

Inquisitor Gunn Gordon is many things. He is a member of the Ordo Sepulturum, he is a Pariah, and he is a Revivicator, but most of all he is an Inquisitor. Inquisitor Gordon was born on the hive world of Kacri Primus in 962.41. He grew up on the streets of a small town on the outskirts of the main hive city. He was never a happy child. Adults and children alike often avoided him. Even his parents didn't seem to care for his company. This led to the first ten years of his life being very lonely. It was at the age of ten that Gordon met Inquisitor Oran.

Inquisitor Oran was a member of the Ordo Xenos. He was on Kacri Primus in search of a cult that was thought to practice the dark arts of the Dark Eldar. It was during his hunt that Oran discovered the young Gordon and realized almost immediately what Gordon was, a pariah. Oran thought that he had found a real treasure in Gordon. He saw a bright young man with a very rare gift. Seeing the benefit in having Gordon around, Oran spoke with his parents and took Gordon with him after he eliminated the cultists. Oran had Gordon trained by the members of his retinue. He was educated in weapons, fighting, and scholastics. Inquisitor Oran had originally only wanted to use Gordon as a living shield to protect him from the creatures that he hunted down, but soon learned that there was much more to Gordon than meets the eye. In Gordon, Oran found a boy who had a keen intellect, a thirst for knowledge, and an unbreakable will. After observing and training the boy for several years to be a member of his retinue, Oran decided that he would take Gordon under his wing and train him to be an Inquisitor.

At the age of 19, Inquisitor Oran promoted Gunn Gordon to Interrogator status and began his real education. Gordon was a quick study and within a few years, had learned not only the skills a good interrogator needed, but also had become a disciple of the revivicator belief system. Being a pariah made Gordon wonder about his own soul and thought that by studying the souls of other people might help him to better understand his own.  

Outside of his training, Gordon's career as Oran's Interrogator was unremarkable. He planned and executed several missions on his own under the tutelage of his master. He seemed to have a knack in hunting down the followers of the Dark Gods. That and his natural defense against daemons and psychers was a valuable weapon that Oran never underestimated. Gordon also learned much about the Dark Eldar. He learned of their practices involving the soul and the ways that they used them.

At the age of 28, Inquisitor Oran brought Gordon to his inner sanctum. Inside, was Inquisitor Oran and two other Inquisitors. They ordered him to enter and once he was inside they began an interrogation session that lasted for 36 hours. After the session, the Inquisitors presented Gordon with an Inquisitor signet in the shape of a pendant. At that moment, Inquisitor Gunn Gordon took his place on the galactic stage.

Inquisitor Gordon made ready to leave Oran's company and begin his career when Oran decided to present him with several gifts. These gifts included a small spacecraft, his choice of weapons from Oran's private armory, and two members from his retinue. Gordon took a finely made pistol and a rare sword from his master's weapon collection. From Oran's retinue, he took with him a swordswoman from a death-cult and an ex-guardsman. Once he had selected his gifts from his master, he left to forge a name for himself and to serve the Emperor.  

Since taking his leave of his mentor, Inquisitor Gordon has spent the past ten years in the service of the Ordo Sepulturum studying the undead and the effect the virus has on their soul. He has been using his time to further the Revivicator agenda. He has learned much these past few years and sends regular reports to his old master. His hope is that he may one day discover a way to return the Emperor's soul to his body and that he and his mentor can return Him to mankind.

Inquisitor Gunn Gordon (Ordo Sepulturum)

Gordon is Right Handed

Equipment: Master-Crafted Stubber w/ 2x reloads; Null Blade; Flak Armour on chest and abdomen; Rebreather

Special Abilities: Dodge; Pariah; Rock Stead Aim

WS    BS    S       T       I      Wp   Sg     Nv    Ld     Speed                                                          
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Gordon          60     74    54     60     72      80    81     80     62         5

Null Blade: This short sword's blade is made of an anti-psychic metal that is harmful to both psychers and daemons alike. The weapon counts as a short sword that can not be destroyed by power weapons and causes an additional 2D6 damage to daemons and psychers that take damage from it.

Pariah: The character has little to no presence in the Immaterium. For that reason no psychic powers maybe used directly against him. Also, any Psychic power used or directed at anyone or thing within 10 yards of the Pariah suffers a -50% difficulty modifier in addition to any other modifiers. Daemons and Creatures of the warp cannot see a Pariah but can be aware of his actions i.e. hear his weapon firing, moving an object etc. To spot a Pariah a Daemonic entity must pass a -40% Initiative test. If the Pariah Character has been making noise as explained above then the modifier is -20%. Additional mods can be made for shooting a Pariah if the GM desires.

I'll See You On The Flip Side Or I'll See You In Hell!
-Inquisitor Elm Duras