Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Grudge Match Contestant #2

Started by Inquisitor Victor Gahn, May 22, 2010, 11:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Victor Gahn

So here is my warband. Feel free to comment on it if you wish. I've never been on here before, but it looks pretty cool. Congrats to the designers. What "Duras" didn't tell you is that we've been feuding over our skills at gaming and with women.Tomorrow we'll post my victory.

Inquisitor Victor Gahn
Inquisitor Gahn is a known heretic hunter. He was born to a rich family and taken on as an Interrogator at the age of 17. He made Inquisitor at the age of 30. He is a known Monodominate. He wants to destroy all threats to the Imperium, especially fallen Inquisitors. He spent 30 years clearing cell of traitors, mutants, and heretics from the Imperium. He has now spent the last 12 years trying to find the evidence to convict Inquisitor Duras and his associates of heresy. He is a tough, unforgiving man.

Inquisitor Victor Gahn

Gahn is Right Handed

Equipment: Hand Flamer; Stubber w/ reload; Anointed Sword; Carapace Armour on the chest and abdomen; Advanced Bionic Eye w/ Aura-scrye

Special Abilities: Force of Will; Leader; Word of the Emperor- Curse of Undoing

WS     BS     S     T     I     Wp     Sg     Nv     Ld   
Gahn        78      69    59    57   71     81      75     82       84

Preacher Falx Falcuta
Falcuta is a 28 year old Preacher. Though his young he has the ability to instill feeling of courage and indestructibility in all he meets. Inquisitor Gahn took him on 4 years ago and has found the Preacher's faith a powerful weapon against the filth that plagues the Imperium.

Preacher Falx Falcuta

Falcuta is Right Handed

Equipment: Autopistol; Rosarius; Sacred Incense

Special Abilities: Word of the Emperor

Falcuta     42      51    52   54   70     74      69      79      82

Crusader Marcus Poss
Poss' history is unknown. All that is known is that he was once mind-wiped and has been in the service of Inquisitor Gahn for the past ten years. He is a fantastic bodyguard and has a hatred of the mutant, heretic, and the psycher.

Crusader Marcus Poss

Poss is Right Handed

Equipment: Power Sword; Suppression Shield; Carapace Armour on all locations except the head; Closed Helmet

Special Abilities: Bodyguard; Heroic

WS     BS     S     T      I     Wp     Sg     Nv     Ld   
Poss          72      31    64    62   70     58      40      71      40

Redemptionist Eril Orphus
Eril Orphus is a diehard believer of the Imperial cult. He believes it is his duty to the Emperor to destroy all threats to His kingdom. He is a ravenous fighter and is will to do what ever Inquisitor Gahn wishes of him. Especially is involves burning witches and heretics.

Redemptionist Eril Orphus

Orphus is Left Handed

Equipment: Flamer; Flail; Heavy Robes (AV 2)

Special Abilities: Force of Will; Furious Assault

WS     BS     S     T      I     Wp     Sg     Nv     Ld   
Orphus    43      48     49    52   66     57      42      61      46

Big Game Hunter Keno
Keno is a 68 year old Xeno game hunter. Inquisitor Gahn hired him for a mission on Tavis IV and decided to make it a permanent addition. Keno was happy to get to hunt the most dangerous creature he has ever encountered, psychers. 

Big Game Hunter Keno

Keno is Right Handed

Equipment: Hunting Rifle w/ Motion Predictor; Dueling Pistol; Knife; Average Bionic Left Arm (S= 35); Advanced Bionic Eye w/ Range Finder

Special Abilities: Deadeye Shot; Lightning Reflexes;

Keno        41      79     58   64   60     62      57     69      44

Whip Master Haven
Haven always was a zealous woman. She worked a a punisher for the church for several years before Inquisitor Gahn took her on. 

Whip Master Haven

Haven is Ambidextrous

Equipment: 2x Neural Whips; Carapace Armour on Chest, Arms, and Legs

Special Abilities: Force of Will; Nerves of Steel

Haven      61       36    48   54   53     60      50      61      54

Inquisitor Elm Duras

And I'll comment on you so you don't feel bad.
1) Your Inquisitor is fairly standard Hereticus. Any more cookie cutter and he'd have an inferno pistol.
2) Young preist is kind of cool. Nice touch on his youth yet he is skiled.
3) As far as your hunter goes, you already admitted stealing that from one of my earlier warbands. It is stat for stat my old model and has the exact equipment mine has. But at least you admitted you were a sneak thief. 
I'll See You On The Flip Side Or I'll See You In Hell!
-Inquisitor Elm Duras