Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

OOC/Recruitment: The Toymaker

Started by Laughingman, June 05, 2010, 10:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughingman

The world of Orsin Major is under attack, no troops have been deployed yet the planet is on a warfooting. Mysterious forces have the planet under seige a rash of violent crimes has struck the planet, the workers are striking and a mysterious plague sweeps the worker habs. The planet teeters on the edge of civil war.

Into this volatile situation steps Inquisitor Gravis of Ordos Malleus. He pursued his longterm adversary a mysterious pskyer codenamed "The Toymaker" to the world. During the transit the Toymaker sent a mindwiped assassin to attack Gravis and the Inquisitor was severely wounded with a deadly poison, His acolytes must now race against time to find the Toymaker and save thier master.

You will be playing members of the Inquisitors retinue, led by his student Interrogator Thrawn.

"Through the warp and far away, the Emperor commands and we obey."

Inquisitor Kravin

I was thinking perhaps a rough and jaded old veteren from your Inquisitors service might be a good addition, doggedly searching for his employer through the chaos. Sound appealing to your tale?
Redemption can be found at the end off a bolter pistol.

Fallen Angel

Hi,

I'm pretty new here, but I have read many of the posts on the site. Looks like something I would enjoy taking part in. I'm pretty well versed in 40k lore and I can write well so I hope I can join in! should I make up a character profile?

Cheers,

Fallen Angel

Inquisitor Kravin

Sorry Fallen one, but Laughingman never posted again after this. Thing he sort off...forgot about it. Pitty aye? Something else will start up soon I hope

Fallen Angel

Oh that's a shame  :( are there many IC threads alive these days then? It would be great to find something!

Koval

All I can say in that regard is "watch this space" because I might be throwing something out there myself in the near future.

Inquisitor Kravin

I shall order my Astropaths to keep an eye on this space.