Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Crossbow Question

Started by Brother_Brimstone, June 16, 2010, 12:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother_Brimstone

I'm working on a couple of sisters of battle at the moment, and don't want them both to have bolt pistol and sword, so i'm trying to give them some varied equipment, One is going to have a bolt pistol and a brazier of holy fire, while the other is going to have a sword and a crossbow. I have a decent idea of what to use for everything else, but the crossbow is puzzling me.

So, long story short, does anyone know where I can find a 54mm crossbow for cheap (i'd rather not have to pay £20 for a new model just for the crossbow)?

greenstuff_gav

i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Brother_Brimstone

That's great! I actually have most if not all the required bitz in my bitzbox, and a repeater will help make her slightly less underpowered at range, eliminating the 'shoot, reload, repeat' process.

Thanks very much

Brother_Brimstone

Sorry for the double post, but in my defence - new content!

Here is my work on the repeater. I clipped off the stock as i thought it was too lengthy with both a stock and a canister, and for my gas canister I used an injector tank thingy from one of my Renegade Ogryns.

Thanks for the guide - really helpful.