Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Help ID'ing Bits

Started by TwinDeath, August 25, 2010, 07:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwinDeath

So i recently won an Ebay auction containing a whole pile of bits (including all Kal Jericho heads and his laspistol hands, all of Bloodhound and other fun stuff), and it came with these:

I thought i knew most models out there.  I was wrong.  Anybody have any idea?  (for scale, that sword's a little longer than Artemis'.)

Also, i now want to use that shield thingy to make an arcoflagellant wearing a tiki mask!  (Oh, and i'm willing to part with Kal and Bloodhound if anybody wants.)

Dexter

I know the face is an old bit from an Eldar Harlequin jetbike.  I'm about 99% sure that sword hand is from the LoTR Balrog.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Shannow

That mask is fantastic! Very cool indeed. I am interested in the Kal stuff, I shall PM you :D
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Heroka Vendile

tiki mask? that piece is the size of an entire Inquisitor model.

And yeah Dexter is spot on on both counts.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy