Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

TD's Introduction

Started by TwinDeath, August 02, 2010, 06:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwinDeath

So i got into Inquisitor in college, and have since fallen in love with the game I believe to be the best RPG currently.  (pause for wild arguments)  I am slowly accruing a collection, and here are the ones i have personally built and/or painted.  

side

My first model, and my favorite character.  Corvin Ursel, an IG vet from a fast assault company nicknamed the "Bruisers". That's a belt fed assault shotgun!  Glee!

Major [Name forthcoming], of the Brusiers as well.  

Standard ganger, nothing to see here.

Ok, this next model takes some explaining...

My friend was drunk, and got into another friend's bitbox.  I had to promise to leave... it...  whole, and paint it as it was.  I give you...  CANDLEJACK!!!!!

Side
Other side

Thoughts?  Comments?  Ideas on how the (*^%*^& I'm supposed to fit CANDLEJACK into continuity?

DapperAnarchist

WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE

Clearly, that is the feared Candlejack, Scourge of the Port Guila Starbase. It is unknown if he is a Chaos Cultist, some twisted product of Maltek, or simply a psychopath, but he sure is dangerous...
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Nevermore2010

Actually i think you'll find that Candlejack is CLEARLY an alterego for Jack O'lantern (anyone who knows who that is i congradulate your Marvel knowledge)
Wash: "Psychic, though? That sounds like something out of science fiction."

Zoe:  "We live in a space ship, dear."

DapperAnarchist

Low level criminal who found one of the Hobgoblin's lairs after the first one died, right?
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Nevermore2010

ok... clearly i'm not the only one who reads to much spiderman lol
Wash: "Psychic, though? That sounds like something out of science fiction."

Zoe:  "We live in a space ship, dear."

TwinDeath

Quote from: DapperAnarchist on August 02, 2010, 06:37:38 PM
Clearly, that is the feared Candlejack, Scourge of the Port Guila Starbase. It is unknown if he is a Chaos Cultist, some twisted product of Maltek, or simply a psychopath, but he sure is dangerous...

So the official canonical explanation is "Who knows?"?

Rayner

It could be that any information as to his whereabouts or history is simply heresay or exaggerated versions of the truth from the local population. Maybe Candlejack does not (or indeed cannot) talk about his past, and so some of the major facts are left a mystery or even to be revealed at a later date.