Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Servants Of The Gods OOC

Started by Swarbie, July 23, 2010, 12:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swarbie

Ok, so this is an idea that came to me as I struggled to get out of bed this morning. It came together when I saw the new additions to the Daemons' range of figures.

A little wacky perhaps, but I believe it would be fun. Just take a basic concept and transform it into a daemon.
My hope is that many people will contribute, and the compendium will be swelling with alternative daemons for people's cultists to draw upon.

Of course, if you're stuck for an idea, providing information on the more well-known daemons would be great. I've not got the actual Codex, and so I know only the generic information on these beasties.

Planned updates for the near future include: Vampyres and Syrens.

Ciao,
Swarbie

EDIT: Also to come- Gobblings.
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

Inquisitor Kravin

Love it. Its fun to see old favourite tales in such a...Dark Warhammer feel. Would be intrest in seeing you take on Hydras soon, OH! and Centars. Two fun things from myth to bring kicking and screaming into the year 40K. Oh and maybe save it for awhile...But dragons. Now theres a servent chaos would adore.
Redemption can be found at the end off a bolter pistol.

Swarbie

Well, thanks very much.

Centars would be interesting . . . Undivided or one of the gods? Which do you reckon?

Anyway, if you want to try your hand at a Hydra, go ahead. The idea here is to compile a list of basic information on alternative daemonic creatures/entities, so cults can summon something a little more insidious or unusual than the common lesser daemon.
With it, my world
To dust returning

Inquisitor Kravin

Hmm, I could see a race off Khorn based Centar demons, gient, angery and carrying very, very large axes just now, but undivided might work too, they can me a more subtle creature.

I might give the Hydra a shot. I've got some fun ideas for it slithering in my head now actualy...

Swarbie

Cool. Get crackin' man.

Meanwhile, I decided that I would play up the traditional aspect of centaurs as stargazers. So, I present to you the Centar: prophesying servant of Tzeentch.
With it, my world
To dust returning

Inquisitor Kravin

FINALY! Got around to making my Hydra into reality...well as close as I ever want it to be to reality anyway. I wanted to make something a space marine could fight and then half a day later, you would need to call a Titan.

Hope you likie

Swarbie

:o That . . . that is quite simply the coolest remake f a Hydra I have ever come across.

Much kudos, man, much kudos.
With it, my world
To dust returning

Inquisitor Kravin

Thank you very much! I'm glade my new pet is approved :)

Swarbie

So I decided to create a more controversial creature. Thoughts, anyone?
With it, my world
To dust returning

Jarrik32

Is this an open thread? As I've certainly got a few video game and horror fiction inspired gribblies in mind.
We stand as one.

Swarbie

Sure is buddy. Feel free to create and post daemonic gribblies.
With it, my world
To dust returning