Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Carlos, Figone

Started by mauler19, August 08, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauler19

hey guys,

just found (and bought) this off el greco, looks pretty awesome and could make a fantastic arco or ad mech experiment etc
http://www.elgrecominiatures.co.uk/contents/en-uk/image_viewer.html?lmd=40398.583333
http://www.elgrecominiatures.co.uk/contents/en-uk/image_viewer.html?lmd=40398.583333

if someone else has already posted then....ooops! :D
GHET TOH DAH CHOPPAH!

Zakkeg

Links don't seem to work.
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper; only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

Flinty

Ditto, but looking at thier web page there is a nice 'Iron Man' mini - be warned, he's 70mm.
Neanderthal and Proud!

RobSkib

Shame the link doesn't work, a bit of poking around revealed that by searching 'Carlos (Figone)' gets you the model mauler19 was linking too.

It's a really cool model actually, you have to view the pictures to see the big stompy fist and the gas mask. I think it definitely has potential, maybe as a cultist champion or an ad mech experiment, like you said.
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

precinctomega

Oh, yes.  The mutant.  As illustrated in this image, he's a bit short for a 54mm character:

R.

Nevermore2010

True but it is listed as 45mm so thats not a big surprise so long as you read the info before buying.
Wash: "Psychic, though? That sounds like something out of science fiction."

Zoe:  "We live in a space ship, dear."

mauler19

it says 45mm but hes crouched so far down i think it would easily be 54mm if he was standing, like damian is classed as 54mm but his squad position makes him considerably shorter than other figures. anyways ill have some comparison pics up soon hopefully
GHET TOH DAH CHOPPAH!

mauler19

i think it says 45mm because hes crouched and they measure feet to eyes and it will hopefully fit in rather well. anyway ill have some comparison pics up soon
GHET TOH DAH CHOPPAH!

precinctomega

Obviously, it's your funeral.  I just felt that his build implied strongly that he was a BIG fella.  Fielding him as a diminutive type seems a little odd.  That said, I'm not sure what scale he's supposed to be.  40mm, possibly?

R.