Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Revolt on Lugosia OOC

Started by Gravestench, August 11, 2010, 08:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravestench

Here is the situation: The planetarygovenor of Lugosia, a hive world in the segmentum tempestus has grown increasingly corrupt, paranoid and largely ineffectual, regulary creating new erratic laws and taxes to stuff his own pockets at the expense of the  myriads of people who make their homes on Lugosia. Despite all his shortcomings, the govenor is backed by a amalathian inquisitor who wishes to preserve the current status quo to avoid the turmoil  a change in leadership would bring with it. When a cell of a previously unknown death cult make a attempt on the govenor's life, the inquisitor responded violently, summoning the force of the 13th lugosian to punish the assailants. However, most of the cultists managed to escape capture, with the exception of a young man who, after being cornered by a veteran squad, attempted to impale himself onto his own sword, only to find it blasted out of his hands by one of the squadron's snipers. He was captured and brought before the inquisitor, but fortunately for the young assassin the inquisitor placed more prioroty on locating possible rivals that might have orchestrated the events leading to the death cult's attack, and decided to leave him with the veteran squad who captured him until he would feel the need to question him.

For this RP to work out, we will need the following characters:

The planetary govenor,
The govenor's "honour guard" (if you could call them that, two to three should suffice),
The amalathian inquisitor and his warband
A number of veterans of the 13th Lugosian, prefferably mixed male and female
The assassin, which will be provided by me.

Koval

I might take on a character. Even if not, though, I'll try to keep on top of reading this.

Gravestench

Much obliged ^^

Also, please keep in mind that the veterans of the 13th Lugosian are probably keenly aware that their planet is suffering because of the govenor's actions. The question is, when the time comes to make a choice, will they choose to fight for their people, or for their paychecks ?

Inquisitor Kravin

If a few more join, I wouldent mind playing the Plantery gov, or if you'd rather give tyhat to someone with a tad more exp. I wouldent mind being a Honor Guard
Redemption can be found at the end off a bolter pistol.

Acolyte Havlan Tome

This could be dependant on other things at the moment but i maybe could be persuaded to be one of the inquisitors warband ;D
If you catch sight of me twice your either lucky or not worth exterminating

Gravestench

No, I'm perfectly fine with that. The current problem at hand would be to get more players interested in this particular RP. Does anybody have some good ideas ?