Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Hail From the land downunder

Started by Zenarius, August 25, 2010, 01:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenarius

Greetings from the australian sector,

I started playing Inquisitor way back at it's release and soon found that it was an intriging game that piqued my interest. A game that provided a bit more story to contrast the endless meaningless 1500 point battles that never really ment much.

Sadly my tabletop gaming time was coming to a close and so for the last five years i have not picked up a sculpting tool, paintbrush or die. I am now in a position to get back into painting, modeling and playing games and so i find myself once again hearing the call of the bolter.

Okay enough fluff, I'm in the newcastle area of Australia and keen to find other Inquisitor players up for crafting a campaign I've only got 2 finished models at the moment one is my desperado needs a new name as his old one was born of teenage stupidity and shall not be repeated here. The second is a deathwatch marine armed with a heavy bolter complete with belt feeding backpack hoppers.

The marine will be joined by 2 more battle brothers one with power axe and stormshield (ready to be painted) and their killteam leader with powersword and combi bolter melta. Yes, yes that is a stupidly overpowered killteam not really meant to be in anyone's hands but the gm's those three...

I'm also thinking of picking up the lady Jena Orechiel and using her as a rogue trader to team up with the desperado.

So anyone else here from the newcastle (Australia) area?

Van Helser

WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE!

Always nice to have a new face on board, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see some pictures of those models!

For player locations, we have a list in the stickies at the top of this board.  Plenty of Australians on here, but it is an awfully big place...

Ruaridh