Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Ever heard of these???

Started by Inquisitor Liss, October 25, 2009, 01:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Liss

??? I found these on an Ebay search for 54mm toy soldiers. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200396663353&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

Anyone here seen these up close? or know the seller. He/she has a good rating but mostly sells in Europe area. Always hesitant about overseas strange areas like Hong Kong et al and this is Russia.  I did take a chance on the previous post for that Inquisitor sculpt from Russia mentioned on the forums.  I let you know if I get it.  :-X
Liss

Gestalt

Nope, I've never come across them before. They do look good, though. NPC Hive scum potential. Well worth the price. Also available on the UK Ebay site are these, they have a Tau-ish mechanoid look to them.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Aliens-Star-Monsters-5-Figures-Grey-Plastic_W0QQitemZ200396663798QQcmdZViewItemQQptZToy_Soldiers?hash=item2ea8926bf6

Here's the link to the whole range.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/bridge0623/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
"All things have sprung from nothing and are borne forward to infinity."
                                   Blaise Pascal

precinctomega

Very interesting.  Let us know how it turns out.

R.

theemperorswill

do look like nice NCP material. put in a bid. fingers x``d
the emperors will be done

Radu Lykan

does the second one in actually use eisenhorn parts, i swear thats his left arm?

kierkegaard

I think that they all look as if they have Eisenhorn's head too. Interesting...

I don't want to start a bidding war, so does anyone know where else I could get these? (one of our Russian members who could perhaps read a manufacturer's label on the box?)

theemperorswill

was out for closing bid. bugger. have e-mailed seller to see if we can locate these models in the uk. will keep you posted

theemperorswill

had response from seller of these models, via ebay, asking how many i wanted. have asked for his e-mail address which i will post if anyone wants to contact him

theemperorswill

just had a second chance on ebay for anyone whose interested. worth a punt for 8 quid

sergeis64

Looks like the company is called- Best Toy- logo on the box in the corner. I Rus googled it- no luck. It has to be a pretty small operation. They do make all sorts of mish-mash of figs- from Romans to Aliens. However the stance is very much the same- legs wide apart on all of them, just hands are positioned differently. Sculpting quality is OK, certainly are good for spare parts. Plastic seems to be of quality. Expect a lot of rounded corners and 6 degree pitch- looks like simple steel molds. I do not see any online stores selling it either. Let me poke around a bit more.
Sergei

theemperorswill

all i did was "ask a question" on the romans he`s listing asking if he had any more. sucess.
being plastic, altering stance and pose etc, shouldn`t be to difficult.

theemperorswill

sergeis64

Apparently made for Best Toy co by Technolog. www.tehnolog.ru
I see them available on www.molotok.ru for about $4.00 USD BUT it is for Russia only...
Search for 1/32...

Inquisitor Liss

I contacted him as well and he/she seems nice. There has been some buy it now added to some items of these "insurgents" and I just snagged one! I also just did a buy it now on the other guys "Damnation Inquisitor" from Russia. I will let you know when they come. I hope the size is okay with Inquisitor

Adlan

if the scale is a good match, I might snag me a box.