Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Vehicles of the Inquisition (add your own)

Started by Tessio Niri, November 26, 2009, 04:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessio Niri

Hi All

I have just had a look through all the current threads and couldn't find one on anyones inquisitor Vehicles like the one on the old clave. So I've have took it unpon myself to create this thread.

Everyone please feel free to add to this thread, it would be good to have a thread of everyones vehicle projects (completed or not). I will try to work on my Rhino again and get some pictures up myself in the near future.

Regards T.
"There is but one God and his name is the Omnissiah. How his hunger extinguishes that light of the stars." Magos Belion Tygrosa

Kaled

I'm afraid if you want to see my flyers properly you'll have to come along to the IGT or some other event.  That said, an article on them may find it's way into Dark Magenta...
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Tessio Niri

Thought I'd be the first to post their vehicle WIP since I did start the thread. Hopefully it might encourage others to start posting or even start their own projects.

Here is my =][= scale Rhino, however, I'm considering whether or not to turn it into a Repressor since I think this fits better into the =][= theme. Since you are more then likely to see Arbites using them to suppress hive riots etc. What do people think??

Anyways heres progress so far. Have worked on it a bit today, but thats all in quite a while.

C&C welcome

T.
"There is but one God and his name is the Omnissiah. How his hunger extinguishes that light of the stars." Magos Belion Tygrosa

theemperorswill

looking good so far. did you get the templates from bwc archive?
the emperors will be done

Inquisitor Cade

Wow! A repressor would be cool (I forget exactly what one is but assume some sort of arbites rhino variant with a gun of somesort on. A rino would be more versitile though, as everyone uses them not just the arbites. Could you make interchangable top peices?
*Insert token witticism*

Howard A Treesong

That's just awesome.  I've long thought about an Inquisitor sized Rhino but not had a clue where to start.

Tyrant

Thats taking shape well, is it a form of plasticard or a type of foam board?
I can see how it is =I= scale but theres no way it would take 10x =I= scale space marines, lol.
AKA SquareWave

Tessio Niri

Heres a small update with my progress. Toying with the idea of making the interior but i'm not that sure. Any suggestions??

For those not familiar with the SOB repressor, It has a higher cabin compartment with fire ports on both sides, a capola mounted stormbolter and a pintle-mounted heavy flamer. It is generally used in a anti-insurgency role by the forces of the Ordo Hereticus and the Adeptus Arbites. Sometime come with holding cells in the troop cabin.

Regards T.

DapperAnarchist

... INTERIOR!!! Unless its way to much effort... But at 54mm scale, effort should be put in.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Raellos

Could I suggest that you keep weapons swapable? I'm pretty sure heavy flamers would mostly be used by the SOBs, though the Arbites would bolt them on occasionally I think maybe a grenade launcher would be more appropriate as it's ammunition provides some flexibility with lethality.

Radu Lykan

also a web cannon, non lethal and lots of fun

Raellos

Tessio Niri

Here is the latest progress on my rhino. You may notice that its not the original one posted, I wasn't happy with my choice of materials so I started again with something a bit more durable and I think it turned out allot better.

So far there are only the tracks to do and the drivers hatch. I do intend to make a dozer blade and possibly an extension piece to turn it into a repressor.

Heres some pictures:

All the doors and hatchs are hinged and working. As in the storm bolter.

Thanks to DapperAnarchist for giving me the drive to make the interior. He is right at 54mm effort should be made.

Please leave C&C, its all welcome.

Regards T.

Kaled

I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Myriad

Very nice - has anyone done a set of rules for driving stuff yet?
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!