Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

eBay excellence

Started by Hadriel Caine, August 08, 2010, 02:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hadriel Caine

The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Molotov

You're right - a really nice model. I like how he's done the same character in two outfits. I've saved the pictures for reference. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega

Shannow

DROOL......now wheres my wallet.....ah.....plastic eh? hmmmmmm
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Radu Lykan

saw this the other day, very nice

Gestalt

He also has more model available if you check his profile. All excellent.
"All things have sprung from nothing and are borne forward to infinity."
                                   Blaise Pascal

Kresten

Can't believe he went for less than a normal Inq mini.
"A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn"

Shannow

I was going to bid 25quid on it, but my mate with crohns whose sofa I inhabit at the moment, had decided to take the laptop to the loo :( damn his chronic disease :P

Rob
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Ferran

One of my all time favourites, had some good correspondence with the seller a few years back regarding this piece. Buy of the century for the lucky winner.

edit/anyone got pics of the others? FB is restricted (description would suffice it's likely I have pics already)