Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

mauler19's bitz and bobz

Started by mauler19, September 09, 2010, 03:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauler19

hey guys,

i have recently just got back into inquisitor over the past month or so and here is what i have been up to, unfortunately i have not quite named all my characters as i usually go blank when thinking up good and hopefully not cheesy names :D:

the good guys:
jeremiah hawklight

thaddeus holdren

enforcer lucette

redemptionist arnuld

desperado

priest

tau fire warrior

sergeant kraust

corporal "dutch"

private "meat"

private shaw

the bad:
the master

the acolyte

magos malovitch

summoned daemon be'laveeklhor

little red

traitor enforcer baretta

"sludge"

louisa

and the not finished:
kaius holdren

private barker

private johnson

quiver

priest julius

hired gun

c&c welcome :)
GHET TOH DAH CHOPPAH!

DapperAnarchist

Ooooh, likey. Can we have more shots of the Fire Warrior? It looks good, but a side shot would make all much clearer.

Hawklight is some classic part-swapping ][. Nice.

That is some lovely eyepieces on Holdren...

Sludge is looking very cool and dark.

Priest Julius' weapon is so gloriously insane, I love it!
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

RobSkib

Wow! There are some really, really cool models in your collection!

I'm going to echo the comments above, please can we have more shots of the fire warrior? Pretty please?
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

mauler19

how can i say no to such lovely requests, also thanks alot for the comments guys :)

more tau:

GHET TOH DAH CHOPPAH!

Myriad

Nice model, especially as we see very few Tau fire caste.  The rest of the collection is a great illustration of how much you can achieve by swapping a few bits between models, with a few really individual pieces thrown in. 

The redemptionist made me smile. 
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Jamas Orian

Awesome conversions like these make me feel inadequate.

Van Helser

What did the Fire Warrior begin life as?

Hadriel Caine

the fire warrior is definitely NOT made by a member of the old clave and definitely does NOT sell castings of that figure.

@ Mauler nice to have you back :) some nice stuff as ever. Gotta love Hawklight's hand cannon.
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Heroka Vendile

ah yes, i was wondering if it WASN'T that, i meant to NOT contact him about that a while back actually.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

mauler19

hey guys sorry about the late replies, and thanks alot for your lovely comments! the tau i did NOT buy off a guy in spain, he was in NO WAY called pablo garcia and he definately does NOT call it "alien commander" and below is certianly NOT the link! http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/showthread.php?36704. cheers adam its nice to be back! and i have been enjoying alot of other peoples amazing models for a little while before i caved in a had another crack at the hobbly (hehe still got no one to play :(!
GHET TOH DAH CHOPPAH!

Alta

Do you know if he still does NOT sell them?

Incredible conversions though. I like the master, kaius and the hired gun best...
...Few things in life make sense and unfortunately for you I am not one of them...

psycho

yes he is indeed NOT still selling them.....and the DONT cost around £20 + PnP.....and i will most definately NOT be ordering one of these badboys.....mauler your minis are awesome....not too keen on hawklights hand cannon though...or some of the names lol

kerby

mauler19

hehe, cheers guys, psycho i gotta agree the names are iffy, i did kinda made them up as i posted this topic :D and looking back hawklight is a bit dated ive been using him for a about 3-4 years now so maybe an update is in order ???!
GHET TOH DAH CHOPPAH!