Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

part of the scenery? How would this work?

Started by Vladimir, September 20, 2010, 10:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladimir

So, I have an idea for a character.

Basically, a xanthanite inquisitor binds a powerful daemon (I'm thinking a keeper of secrets- it fits the fluff, and the figure looks quite slaneeshi so far) into a childs body, and then wires the daemonhost into a huge cogitator aray. The daemonhost is thus completely imobile and bound into place, and acts a warp-powered information source, allowing the inquisitor to make a variety of useful predictions etc. ANyhow, the demon will still have a vareity of formidable psychic powers, and will make life VERY nasty for any poor fools who stray to close.

The figure for this is looking to be maybe three inches across and five high, with a child's mutated body suspended by implanted wires from a vast computer array... anyhow, how would I do the rules for this?
But what if the Emperor could be granted a body that does not wither and die, that could be his vessel for all eternity to come? I believe that such a thing is possible, that the Emperor yet waits for his new body to be found or created. In essence, a new Emperor will be created to lead Mankind to i

Elva

The first thought that comes to my mind would be to start with an average daemon host, just make the physical stats more suitable for a child. Then I'd work work on some special rules I.e. for its immobility, any enhanced effects that the machine would give it or automated defenses implanted or installed. Not very specific but I think there is an article somewhere that details chaotic psychic powers by deity which might prove useful as well. Hope that helps get ya started! Sounds like an awesome idea.
"Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!!"