Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Adlan Returns with WIP's

Started by Adlan, November 16, 2010, 05:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adlan

I finally found some time to work on my inquisitor models. My little brother got me a jumble of parts, a couple of slightly oversize models, and so here they are:

The Original figure is an Apache. I bent the arms into their new shape. The Lascannon works quite well at this scale, and the back pack fit's. I need to get some green stuff to finish off all these models. A Rig for this model, some purity seals and =][= symbols to 40k him up a little more. He also has a Cavalry sabre, which I thought was a nice counterpoint to the western feel of the model.

Original Figure obviously a cowboy. I had fun trying every arm my little brother had to see what I came up with, I really like the feel of the shield, with the overly long pistol (I think It'll be a single shot, be nice challange to have to think about reloading). I'm currently thinking of his little scifi doodat on his belt as the recharger for it.

Green stuff work on him is uniform detailing, I want to make him a little more military looking, and of course, I need to clothe his shield arm (fortunately, quite thin).

Two Objective Markers my brother came up with.

And Finally, I've done something with Greenstuff Gavs excelent model. She's a real nice scult, and very easy to work with.

Myriad

Love the plasma pistol on Gav's adept.

The other two have a good lowish tech gunslingers theme going on.  The lascannon looks pretty imposing, but I guess you need some intimidation adding to lasguns :).
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!