Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Grand Tournament 2011 - March 26th

Started by Kaled, November 24, 2010, 05:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necris

The last time we were put out in anyway shape or form was during the Medusa V Campaign weekend in which we Inquisitor players were in bugmans but got a chance in affect (even if it was a tiny little bit) the outcome of the weekends gaming

One of the best events I've attended for Inquisitor
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Aurelius 12

All sounds rather exciting! I've been to WHW many a time, but never actually played there.

If the canteen option is still available, you can put me down for it.
And the Saint did weep when she saw how lost the people were. Seven tears fell upon Gomorrah. Seven tears to wash away their sin. A deluge of heavenly tears drowned their world in an ocean of forgiveness. The people cleansed in a sea of nuclear fire.

Kaled

So is it just Heroka Vendile and Aurelius 12 for the canteen?  Anyone else?
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Van Helser

I'll add myself to the canteen list. Hopefully will mean more playing time!

precinctomega

Necris

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Stormgrad

my plan is to take a mighty pack lunch possibly in my fallout tin lunchbox if i can find it (its in the loft at my mothers i do believe)

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: Stormgrad on March 06, 2011, 02:42:40 PM
fallout tin lunchbox

want the cards?  ;)

no canteen here, i has lunch :)

EDIT: Also, did anyone link those fancy new character sheets?  8)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: greenstuff_gav on March 06, 2011, 03:09:43 PMAlso, did anyone link those fancy new character sheets?
If you're talking about my "Everyone on one sheet" experimental character sheet, the Beta is here.

S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Maybe the rest of you have been a bit more on the ball than I have, but here's an update on the WHW hire issue.
While browsing the WHW section of the GW site to find out about pick-up FW orders, I ran across their updated table hire PDF.

Bookings for 5-10 tables are now listed as free - and unless our events suddenly get much more popular, then that should suffice for even the GTs.

~~~~~

Also, on a less important note, I've finally got around to getting myself some D100 sets that match the finish of my original GW set (which would be the red set on the right):

... which should save time on mass rolling at the GT.

I've been doing practice rolls of several hits at once and the only issue I've come up with so far is Hazardous actions or Jams in the middle of a sequence of shots (which often cancels the remaining shots), so I've just had to assign them an order to get around that. Red and Black come first (being as those are the colours of my Inquisitor and Conclave D6 sets*), then I muddle through in a White, Green, Blue order.
*Although the Conclave set is of course not the "pearl" finish of the other dice, but what the hey.

GW's =I= articles

Kaled

Advance tickets are on sale until March 14th which is tomorrow - so if you want one, let me know asap. I'm guessing I won't sell all the remaining tickets in the next day or so which means that you don't get a ticket in advance you can still enter the tournament - tickets will be available on the door for £12.

That's good news about WHW - we should book a couple more events this year, maybe Van Helser could run his event in summer and Marco run one in the autumn?

- Dave

precinctomega

Van Helser

Quote from: Kaled on March 13, 2011, 07:26:21 AM

That's good news about WHW - we should book a couple more events this year, maybe Van Helser could run his event in summer and Marco run one in the autumn?

- Dave

While we're there we could even have a look at available dates for later in the year and make a decision - I imagine most of the IGT attendees would be the parties interested in coming along to a campaign day.

Ruaridh

MarcoSkoll

Running the Autumn Conclave works fine for me. We'll need to check the dates though to make sure our attempts don't clash with Games Day again.

GW's =I= articles

Kaled

I've just spoken to WHW to confirm arrangements for the IGT.  I said only about 5 people have so far said they want to eat in the canteen and he asked me to remind you all that you're not allowed to eat your own food/drinks on the premises. With that in mind, does anyone else want to sign up to eat in the canteen? I need to give them approximate numbers in advance.

It's an £8 meal deal which gets you a main course (the choice will be something like burgers, pies, lasagne etc including vegetarian options), plus a choice of hot and cold desserts and a drink.