Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Grand Tournament 2011 - March 26th

Started by Kaled, November 24, 2010, 05:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobSkib

I'll probably be wandering down the canal too - I did the journey last time and it's quite pleasant, weather forbidding. I'll be carrying a massive silver case, so it'll be pretty tricky to miss me. Come to think of it, I think so long as anyone carrying a large case gravitate towards one another, I think we'll all find each other easy enough ;)
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

MarcoSkoll

... you know, perhaps I might actually wear that jester's hat. Just for the sake of outdoing RobSkib and his "big silver case" for being obnoxiously obvious.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

We do seem to have an unofficial hat competition at every meet up...

Also if anyone else is in the area on Friday or Saturday evening, then VanHelser and myself would be delighted with extra dinnertime company.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Aurelius 12

Tophat and silver case for me I feel. So as always I'll have one foot in each camp!
And the Saint did weep when she saw how lost the people were. Seven tears fell upon Gomorrah. Seven tears to wash away their sin. A deluge of heavenly tears drowned their world in an ocean of forgiveness. The people cleansed in a sea of nuclear fire.

Stormgrad

just a side note, since ill be arriving early im happy to hang around and help people to whw with there large cases since i likely will be travelling unusually light (even by my standard) and apparently my partner she says i make a good pack mule so i guess i best put my self to good use in that role

MarcoSkoll

Bad news and a question.

Bad news first:
After a very very very stupid decision to take my WIPs to a friend's house last night, I got a call this morning telling me that I'd left them there.

After much swearing and deliberation, I've come to the conclusion that the lost time is going to make retrieving them rather fruitless. I might still get them finished, but I don't want to have to strip yet another set of totally over-rushed paint-jobs, and I'd only be using up my time to replan for the rather likely event I didn't finish them at all.

I'm totally bummed (and I know some of you will be disappointed I'm not bringing all my new toys), but I do have spare characters on hand, so I'll have to turn up with those and try to replan my scenario so I can still give everyone a good game without the Rhino and NPCs.

~~~~~

Now the question:

I've got Stormgrad's, Aurelius' and Necris' phone numbers - does anyone else want to trade numbers with me?
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Kaled

If anyone wants my number so they can let me know if they'll be late or anything, send me your mobile number in a PM and I'll send mine back.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Kaled

So, we've got 16 players which is a pretty good turnout I think.

They've just started their first game - let battle commence!

karandras_sh

Thank you Dave, for organising a wonderful tournament and congratulations to those who won!
All Lies Lead to the Truth

mattausten86

Thank you very much dave,it was a fantastic day,absolutley loved it!!!just waiting for the rest of the results!!

cheers
matt

Kaled

We've got visitors here at my place so I'll keep this short and will post more detailed results tomorrow...

I'd like to announce that Ruaridh Dall was the winner of the IGT 2011.  Second place went to Jim Gallagher and third to Rob Skene.

Rob also won the P&M round, and Ruaridh took the Best Player and Best GM awards.

It was good to see you all today - I'm really looking forwards to the events that are being planned for later in the year.

- Dave

Shannow

I would like to echo thanks to Dave for brilliantly organising the IGT and for everyone that took part and made it a great fun day!

Rob

PS: special thanks to Gav for giving me a lift!
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: Shannow on March 26, 2011, 10:36:06 PM
I would like to echo thanks to Dave for brilliantly organising the IGT and for everyone that took part and made it a great fun day!

again, Dave did a top-Notch job and i had a great time in all the games :D
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Van Helser

I'm still pretty humbled to have won, but I think the best thing about today was the great atmosphere things were conducted in. Fun was had by all!

Hopefully I'll be running a campaign day in June. Watch this space.

Ruaridh

Stormgrad

Thank you everyone for such a brilliant and fun day, thank you for david for organising it, other david(Marco) for the loan of kai and lyra and your good company, Rauridh Jim and Matt, Euan, tony  rob and john and everyone else i had the pleasure of talking to, playing against and GMing for.