Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Pariahs and deamons

Started by mattausten86, February 02, 2011, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattausten86

i know a deamon cant see a pariah,but what about the other way around???

cheers
matt

Kaled

Why wouldn't a pariah be able to see a daemon?  They still have eyes...
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

mattausten86

::) ::) ::) ::)

I kinda thought that because that deamons could not see them,it was the same for the pariah!!

cheers
matt

Kaled

Daemons have difficulty seeing pariahs because they are trying to look at the warp reflection of the real world - so they see a person's soul.  An untouchable doesn't really have a soul, and a pariah has an 'anti-soul' that's like a gaping void where their soul should be.

Of course, if a daemon is using a hosts eyes it can probably see the world in a more normal way, but they're not exactly used to perceiving their environment in that way.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Stormgrad

presumably the daemon would be able to see the gaping void where the pariahs soul should be and be able to see with its hosts eyes and connect looking at the creepy guy hurts and thats roughly where the anti soul is

DapperAnarchist

Depends on the Pariah - Omega Minus, probably. Somewhere a little below the Tau, where they dim a psyker's abilities, can't be read, and creep people out? Not so much.

And in theory a psychic apparation might be invisible to a Pariah - they would be immune to psychic illusions as much as telepathy. So, for example, a Pariah would never find a Daemonette attractive, where a non-Pariah would - he'd see the true, clawed and bestial and evil, form beneath...
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!