Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Glavia Pilot

Started by mauler19, February 04, 2011, 10:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauler19

hey guys,

i was reading the Glavia pilots the other day and decided to go a bit top gun, he was originally the verlinden topgun pilot as historex described him as 54mm and i liked the helmet however his legs and arms where TINY! and he was quite obviously 1/35th,  so i used a left over marines legs and arms from the halo set and bobs-your-uncle here he is! enjoys please C&C:

front:

side:

GHET TOH DAH CHOPPAH!

RobSkib

He looks really cool! I love the combination of parts, for some reason they all work well together. I would say though that the pose is a little odd? I can't quite put my finger on it, I think he's stretching his legs too far apart for what his upper body is suggesting he is doing. It looks more like he's attempting a seductory lunge than attempting any kind of combat.

Perhaps angle the body forwards to give the model a better flow, or reduce the space between the legs. Oh yeah, and drill out the barrels of his pistols :) Other than that, great work!
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.