Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Zombie Conversion Packs

Started by greenstuff_gav, April 10, 2011, 08:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

judge-minos

That head is awesome, I love it.

keep it coming

Inquisitor Goldeneye

Quote from: RobSkib on May 10, 2011, 11:48:30 AM
...I'd definitely pick up one of these packs, but one or two bits are pretty covenant specific...

...What I would like to see in this pack is another head or two and a few pairs of arms, maybe some busted open shoes and some misc accessories. 3 heads, 3 pairs of arms and half a dozen other misc items, brains, rotting patches etc, I'd happily pay over £20 for that :)

Basically this.

With a few generic zombie limbs, heads etc. I would definately pick up a few of these packs (after all, one or two zeds are no threat, the real problem comes when they show up in hordes, that's when you find out who's remembered their zombie plan!)
'A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.' -  William Wordsworth.

greenstuff_gav

i'm gonna try getting 3 sets together into a single mould in that case; i can do individual characterful conversion packs and bundle 'em together for mix and matchable sets :)

so, the Old Paladin Zombie Conversion Pack has started;

going to add a bag with Misc Stuff© in it to replace the staff bag, and i've removed the jaw and gone for an exposed brain instead :)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Aurelius 12

This is awesome, I loved Covenant but this feels even more zombieriffic! The foot is brilliant too! Looking forward to the brain too.
And the Saint did weep when she saw how lost the people were. Seven tears fell upon Gomorrah. Seven tears to wash away their sin. A deluge of heavenly tears drowned their world in an ocean of forgiveness. The people cleansed in a sea of nuclear fire.

Dolnikan

I love the feet and the arm. the small pieces on his main body also look great.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

greenstuff_gav

Build Your Imagination

Shannow

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Dolnikan

Great brains, they make the zombie in me hungry.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Swarbie

Braaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnssssssss . . . are part of a healthy, balanced diet!

ZombieGym: Increase your overall health today!
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

Stormgrad

vegetarian zombies eat GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS

RobSkib

Cracking stuff gave, keep it up :)

What will the brain be though? Will it be just that - half a brain, requiring a bit of surgery on eisenhorn's head, or will it come moulded to it? Had you considered modelling a 54mm brain (replete with stem) and including maybe 2 or 3 per pack? Whole brains could then be cut apart and be falling out of zombie heads, or being munched on, or all manner of other exciting prospects.

Now.. how could I work zombies into my campaign? I think a better question would be, is there any reason my campaign CAN'T include zombies? ;)
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

greenstuff_gav

The plan is to build torn skin around the edge; should be able to cut any head and fit the brain on :-)
Will do two more for inclusion, but don't think ill be able to do full brains due to size & casting issues..

Build Your Imagination

greenstuff_gav

so, here we are as i start the third set of pieces :)

so, starting at the top; Young Paladin conversion set; 2 arms, damaged head, destroyed weapon, torn leg detail.

Old Paladin conversion set; torn open braincase, two "spare" brains, rucksack (containing 2 datascrolls and a hand), busted up foot, bullet holes, two arms.

i've started the third set, designed to fit Tezla; while Covenants' set ages him, i'm trying to make a younger zombie tech adept :)
going for two outstretched arms and a replacement head... still debating other pieces to include :)

Build Your Imagination

Shannow

Rotten hands to go on the end of mechandrites! Go on :p

Looks great so far!
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Dolnikan

Perhaps a broken bionic part?