Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

mig productions

Started by Radu Lykan, August 26, 2009, 11:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radu Lykan

hi, just wondering if any body has used any of the mig productions heads? just wanting to be sure they dont look too small compared to GWs heroic 54mm heads/bodies.
am considering these 2 sets but would like a better idea of scale before i order them.
http://www.historexagents.com/shop/hxproductdetail.php?ProductCode=H54301
http://www.historexagents.com/shop/hxproductdetail.php?ProductCode=H54300

thx in advance for any help with this :)

Kaled

Looks like you're the forum guinea pig as far as these heads are concerned.  Let us know how well they work, as they look pretty characterful and could be very useful.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

precinctomega

I'm already planning to get some of these for some sculpts I've been commissioned on.

R.

Charax

B4 would be perfect for my next project. Damn you, not-paypal-taking Historex!
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

Radu Lykan

well with nobody saying dont get them i bit the bullet and ordered both sets :)
review wise, delivery was very quick, casts are very clean, over all a nice product.
as you can see in the pic below they arent too small next to the gw ones, hopefully i can find the time to attach them to a model at some point :)

sorry about the flash :(

Kaled

Those heads look very cool - can't wait to see them on some models.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Heroka Vendile

they do indeed look very nice and a good size too considering the mismatching heroic nature of most of GWs Inquisitor range
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy