Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Zinge Industries

Started by Van Helser, September 10, 2011, 05:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Helser

Today I have come across Zinge Industries, what seems like a one man resin accessory making outfit.  Most of the stuff is geared towards 28mm, but I think we could find uses for plenty of the stuff on that site at 54mm.  There's also a discussion thread at dakkadakka with scale shots of some of the stuff.

Firstly, there's a set of pistols.  £4 is a little steep for all ten, but there's some options for SMGs, uzis, a 4 barrelled flintlock pistol and a Luger-style pistol.  On page 12 of the dakkadakka thread there's a shot of the hand flamer on a 28mm model, and on page 15 there's a shot of the Luger on the Death Korps of Krieg Commissar.  I think they're both of respectable size for Inquisitor figures.

There are also some rather excellent ammo belts.  There are pictures on the first couple of pages of the dakkadakka thread of these in use on 40k models.

He also has wire wrapped cables which are an alternative to guitar wire - seemingly much easier to manipulate.  Though out of stock at the moment he does a variety of alternate resin power cables.

There's a whole bunch of scenery accessories, including vents, fans, hatches and tesla coils too for incorporating into scenery.

I am very tempted by the pistols and the ammo belts.  Very, very tempted...

Ruaridh

Charax

I remember when this guy was starting up, selling his ammo belts to order on forums. The wire wrapped cables are going to be very handy for pretty much anything as they hold their shape, especially if you want to make mechadendrites, and the ammo belts could certainly see some use at 54mm.

I wouldn't bother with the resin cables to be honest.
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page