Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

[Inquisitor] Eldar psychic powers

Started by Chaospling, September 02, 2009, 08:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaospling

Hey everyone - good to see this forum up and running again!

I wondered if there ever were published Eldar psychic powers or if anybody have come across home made rules for them. I could really use some for my next game.

Thanks for your time and help.

Chaospling

Koval

just juice up the current psychic powers insofar as their effects or ranges are doubled/tripled, then halve the LRB difficulties for things like Choke (even quartering it for Telekinesis) and let Eldar WP handle the rest.

Even better, adapt Dark Heresy's power system, because the way people's brains dribble out of their ears when using powers in Inquisitor does not suit Eldar one bit.

Chaospling

Well then I have to buy Dark Heresy rule book for that, though it properly is a good idea. Thanks for your advice Koval.

precinctomega

Actually, I have a fantastic article - by Nathan "Farseer" Dowdell - on Eldar psychic powers waiting for Dark Magenta 4, once we've got our editorial staff sorted out.

R.

Chaospling

Aah yes Dark Magenta. Well I'm looking forward to that then. Do you happen to know when Dark Magenta 4 is out?
And what of the website? Hasn't it been down for a while now?

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Chaospling on September 02, 2009, 10:25:08 AMAnd what of the website? Hasn't it been down for a while now?
No, it's been back for approaching a fortnight.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Quote from: Chaospling on September 02, 2009, 09:00:16 AM
Well then I have to buy Dark Heresy rule book for that, though it properly is a good idea. Thanks for your advice Koval.
The good bit about buying the rulebook is that you get a hoard of background info in it, as well as a whole new game to boot

precinctomega

DM4 will come but it's impossible to say when.  New Year?

R.

Radu Lykan

my issue of DM3 contains the eldar psychic powers?

precinctomega

Oh, that's right!

Damn, I forgot I put them into the article for DM3.  Shows how much attention I was paying.  DM4 will contain the Eldar equipment rules instead.  And possibly aspect rules, too.

R.

N01H3r3

Quote from: precinctomega on September 03, 2009, 09:42:03 AM
Oh, that's right!

Damn, I forgot I put them into the article for DM3.  Shows how much attention I was paying.  DM4 will contain the Eldar equipment rules instead.  And possibly aspect rules, too.

R.
And trust me on this... there's a lot of Eldar equipment.
Contributing Writer for many Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay books, including Black Crusade

Professional Games Designer.

Chaospling

Aah yes - I just read through the articles and for what you're saying I'm really looking forward to Dark Magenta 4! While we're at those articles, I have to ask where to find the rules for a monomolecular-edged knife for Space Marines.

I have a lot of files of extra equipment for Inq but I can't find the rules for that kind of knife.

Last but not least: a big applause for MarcoSkoll and the work he did by uploading all the pdf files from exterminatus!