Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

My First

Started by anglerfish3, February 29, 2012, 02:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglerfish3

Walking through the streets of the planet Arcadia with my Psyber-Eagle flying over head, when all of the sudden a man stumbled into me appearing to be drunk. His apperence would have been frighting had I been someone else but as it was all the spider tattoos, marking him as an elite guardsmen in the imperial guard regiment here. He was not drunk either he was a very good fake and almost got away with my money.

I decided following him would only make a scene so I let him get away, but had my Psyber-Eagle follow him. As I watched through my mind I saw the man turn the corner and as soon as he was around the corner he started sprinting. I followed him with my Eagle and saw him go to an alley way and get ready to sleep because it was almost night.

I blinked my eyes and brought up my night vision optics and followed the mans path to the alley. He was lightly asleep and ready to bolt at the slightest disturbence, I stood in the entrance of the alley and had my Eagle fly down close to him and land. As soon has it landed he stood up and was running away when I channeled my psychic ability through My eagle and froze him where he stood.

Slowley I walked up and stood infront of the man and looked at him up and down several times. The man snarled and asked what I wanted and spit on my boots. Grabbing his throat and slammed him against the wall and showed him my Inquisitor seal. I am an Inquisitor, now here is the deal not only did you make the mistake of stealing my money, but you should me your abilities and I intend to use them. I herby requistion you into my retinue, do you have any questions?

The man replied what is your name inquisitor?

My name Is Kain and yours is Kash. Correct?

Kain stutters h how d did y you k know t that? Im an inquisitor. I know everything that and I saw it on one of your tattoos.

anglerfish3

I released Kash, and asks now we are going to go to your barracks and get your gear and pick up some equipment. Turns around and starts to walk away. Kash relizing controlle of his life was slipping through his fingers he picked up a rock and threw it at my head. I did not even have to turn and my eagle shot it out of the sky. I stopped in my tracks and sayed in a voice just loud enough for him to hear, "If you try and kill me again you will regret it."

Kash just stood and stares at me, Yes sir. Starts following me my commander will not be happy. I don't care if you leaving will be the end of your entire platoon! What you will be doing for me will save worlds, that will raise regiments. So where is your barracks and equipment?

Um.....That way. To which he points in the opposie direction for which I was going. Oh........ops turns around and follows Kash to his barracks.

When we arrive I tell Kash to go grab his gear, and then continue to go to his commanding officer. I barge into his office, hello sir! The commander was a pudgy man who from the looks of it had never left his office, How dare you enter my O..... Oh and inquisitor to which he stands up and salutes. Um which man sir?

I walk over to a window and points out the man in the barracks grabbing his gear, I want Kash. The officer looks shocked then angered! Of all the men you could have choosen, You choose this boy! What? Do you not like my selection sir?

No sir! every man in this unit are better fighters then Kash! He is lazy and dosn't care!  Hm intresting thank you for your oppinion but from what I have seen he is a brillian man and a fighter that there are few who equals them. He might not be straight forward but he will get the job done. Starts to walk out and rembers something else. Oh yes one last thing sir. Your unit has valkerys correct?

Um yes sir we have 9. Why do you ask?  Well I am in need of a valkery of course I am requistioning one of yours thank you for your help sir. Walks out of the office and walks over to Kash. Ready to go?  Yes sir! Follows me as I walk out to the valkery bay and get the keys for number 7. Always had a thing for that number. Gets in pilot seat and starts to get ready for take off. Kash jumps in after me. To which I take off and fly to cruiser in orbit to find out where it is going.

anglerfish3

On board the ship, men and women ran this way and that running to hide from the inquisitor. While the captain and his crew ran to make everything perfect on the ship. The valkery lands and the inquisitor and one man dressed as a guardsmen.

Welcome Inquisitor! Welcome to our humble ship. How may we be of service to you?

Well that all depends captain. Where this ships curent destinations is.

Ah! We are headed for Gryphonne IV.

Excelenet! Kash! Grab your gear and store it in the room that we have been provided!

Starts to walk off to the valkery and says over his shoulder shure?

The captain gets a bit angry by the fact of me assuming I had a room but was able to compose his emotions quickly. Sir, we have just the room for you and your man. He then procceds to call up a man who had been standing at attentions by his side. Will you lead these men to there quarters?

Yes sir! He waits just long enough for us to thank the captain then he starts to walk towards the rooms where we will be staying.

Using my Psychic powers I go into Kash's mind, Kash have you noticed anything different about this crew?

Kash thinks back Get out of my head! but then beggins to think that there had been something strange about the crew. All the passangers had dissapered and the captain did not see happy to see us.

Excatly what I was thinking! So when we get to the rooms I shall put up some protection in our rooms. As well as give you some new gear that will be better in ship to ship battles then what you have.

We arrive at the rooms and the man shows us which rooms are ours and we thank him and move into our seperate rooms to sleep and get ready for the warp jump.