Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

another newbie thread....

Started by almundis, June 28, 2012, 05:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almundis

Howdy guys an gals!
I'm almundis or christian (as those fleshy creatures that walk around the streets call me)

Ive been a player of both 40k an whfb for a good ten years now, albeit with some long gaps inbetween. Inquisitor has always been one of those games that I really loved the idea of, but I have only ever played a few hours of a single evenings game due to its unpopularity at my old GW (there were a couple of 'beardy' players there who couldn't quite get the concept of fun over trouncing through every obstacle). I'm really hoping to get into the game either in an online capacity or better yet in RL. Unfortunately I have yet to create any =][= scale warbands, though i did make a 40k scale one, which ended up becoming part of my daemonhunters army, until GW screwed that up with the GK re-release. but anyway enough babble, happy to be a fresh face on the forum and i did have a couple of questions;

1) I used to have the living rulebook on my old HD but thats no loonger accessible, can anyone provide me with a link? and if possible links to these expansions ive heard of (i think theyre called rogue trader or dark heresey or somesuch)

2) Are there any users on here that live around the Cornwall/Falmouth area of England at all as id love to get in touch an have a pint n a game if possible?

Dolnikan

Welcome to the Conclave!

The rulebook can be found here thanks to one of our members: http://www.mediafire.com/?zzlvqyw4ilm9ylj

Perhaps you can find someone in the Where does everyone live topic.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

almundis

yup, spotted that thread right after i posted this one an made myself known, liking the site so far :)