Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Chicago Adepticon 2013

Started by gwrulz, October 19, 2012, 07:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwrulz

Announcement: In 2013 I will be running Inquisitor 54mm at the Chicago Adepticon.  Please come and join us!

I will have warbands or you can bring your own painted warbands.  See the Adepticon website for more information soon.
Looking a Space Marine Helmet? I may have one!

gwrulz

Just wanted to refresh this post.  Adepticon is coming up soon and I still have several spots open.

If anyone has terrain pictures or ideas please pm me.  I have 3 warehouses and scatter terrain, but still lots of room on the board.

aeprod

Man, this is the first year in a while I haven't gone to Adepticon, and damn, I find out about Inquisitor now.  Any other midwest regional inquisitor events ever happen? Seems most of what I see going on is in England. 

Koval

That'll be because rather a lot of us are UK-based -- I can think of so few American Conclavers that I barely have to use my second hand to count them. :-\

Heroka Vendile

I think the Conclave and it's UK events have lasted because the majority of us have been from the UK, making arranging and getting numbers to a single location far easier than in the US, where wargaming events tend to be more regional and local because of the distances involved.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Dosdamt

I'm north america based these days - Canada - but based in BC. If there's any other North America, or, indeed BC Canadian gamers out there let me know
It is never too late! - Mentirius

http://thementalmarine.proboards.com/index.cgi <- The Mind, for all your irreverent nonsense needs

gwrulz

http://cart.adepticon.org/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=25&zenid=08269f41e326a9b47d1d9e3270564b6a

It's not a huge event unfortunately.  I hope that next year I can get more signed up.  Lot's signed up for 54mm scale 40k....

aeprod

Quote from: Dosdamt on March 01, 2013, 12:04:44 AM
I'm north america based these days - Canada - but based in BC. If there's any other North America, or, indeed BC Canadian gamers out there let me know

I live in South Dakota, but I get out to the San Francisco Bay Area quite a bit, and occasionally other cities (including the occasional Adepticon).

Alyster Wick

Gotta figure out some scheduling at work this week but I'm 80% sure I'm going to Chicago Adepticon this year (it's under 90 minutes by train from where I live, don't really have an excuse not to).

It things go as planned I'm going to try and make this a spring board to a Midwest Inquisitor group.