Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Games Day?

Started by precinctomega, September 25, 2009, 08:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

precinctomega

I'll be there.  I'll be running INQ games from 0930 to 1030 and then again from 1230 to 1430.  For the rest of the day, I'll be free.

Who wants to meet up at the statue for a Conclave photo at 1130?

R.

N01H3r3

Quote from: precinctomega on September 25, 2009, 08:21:34 PM
I'll be there.  I'll be running INQ games from 0930 to 1030 and then again from 1230 to 1430.  For the rest of the day, I'll be free.

Who wants to meet up at the statue for a Conclave photo at 1130?

R.
I'll pop down, if I'm not stuck in a queue somewhere at that particular moment. Then we can go and pester Loxt - being a GW full-timer (currently for GW Reading, with the move leaving him without internet access, hence his current absence from the Conclave), he'll be around somewhere.
Contributing Writer for many Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay books, including Black Crusade

Professional Games Designer.

Hadriel Caine

Can't make it, romantic weekend with gf.

Make sure you get some pics and battle reports sorted :)

Adam
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

precinctomega

Quoteromantic weekend with gf

Not at Games Day??

I'm astonished.  What could be more romantic?

[Oh, I really hope SWMBO never reads this...]

R.

Hadriel Caine

Yeh that probably wouldn't end so well for you :P
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Dvil

I'll be there, and I'll turn up for the photo, if I'm not queueing. I'll be in a Raven Guard t-shirt.
On MSN? Add me! Let's face it; if you don't I'll just add you.

precinctomega

After that, I wasn't there to do photos, as our schedule for the demo table went out of the window when the days events started late and ended early.

I got loads of photos of the 54mm models in Golden Demon.  I'll post them up when I've downloaded them.

R.