Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

started a new rogue trader

Started by renegade thor, March 18, 2014, 11:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renegade thor

hi all i have not posted any thing since joining other than asking for modelling tips ideas ect. but now i have finally got a idea that i think is worthy of sharing. i have been laid up with a busted ankle for last 7 weeks so been watching some old series on my laptop and painting the back log of old minis.  i have made a few retinues in the past but all in hind site seem very normal so tried breaking the cycle. i want and will build a rogue trader and his crew to be chased hunted and hated by the inquisitors... i have been watching fire fly again and the idea of a space cowboy with as many morrals as a local govnor on a cultist planet.smuggling weapons trade and good old fashioned robbery are on the cards, i have started to first  in 28mm but will try and do entire crew in 54mm also . ill post pics as work progresses
question the heretic, beat the heretic, burn the heretic , kill the heretic ,dispose of the heretic and have a coffee to relax