Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

a little bit of inq28

Started by Radu Lykan, June 03, 2014, 11:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

I think for Mordax's power armoured variant, perhaps extending the tabard to cover his shoulders and top 1/4 of his arms might be enough to alter the outline - that or a nice big fur collar, but that would possibly clash with the tabard on the model.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Radu Lykan

heroka, looking at the scion shoulder pad at the moment?
apart from aurelius :)  every forum i frequent agrees, something else is needed instead of the shotgun
here are my options

volkite

plasma

grav

stormbolter 1

stormbolter 2

there is also a las cutter that i can use but as the lack of pic suggests, i cant find it right now

any thoughts are appreciated :)

also been thinking about shoulder options for mordax
option 1

option 2= i make some layered armour to match the sort of stuff worn by inquisitor lok

number 1 seems easiest?

Radu Lykan

unable to find any terminator arms to finish the lion of terra i instead went for mordax in power armour. voting on the shoulder pads went the way of the scion pads so with some minor converting they got done and he got painted. the lighting in the pics has washed out the red, its much darker in real life and its not quite so single tone
anyway, pics

sorry for excessive pics but looking for any glaring mistakes and wanted to show the filigree bits

Lord Borak

Really liking these conversions mate. The Inquisitor in power armour looks rather nice indeed, where is that model from? Sorry if you did say, I just can't see it. The Terminator conversion is looking good as well, I'd say go for the Volkite as it just looks more High Tech/Brutal than the others.