Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

A question for the casters

Started by mcjomar, February 22, 2016, 01:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realitybytes16

Oh bollocks, I knew I should have checked here before bidding on the Thorian...will be sure to do so in future.

greenstuff_gav

ive got hte thorian missing hand somewhere if one of our lot won him :)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

realitybytes16

Quote from: greenstuff_gav on January 29, 2017, 05:26:49 PM
ive got hte thorian missing hand somewhere if one of our lot won him :)

...I did, actually ^^. Just feel bad that I didn't think to mention that here first, since I don't know if anyone else from the 'Clave was bidding  - I won't make that mistake again, and sorry to anyone I may have outbid.

greenstuff_gav

pop us your addy on a PM and ill post it off somepoint the next few days :)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

realitybytes16

Thank you man, I will do, much appreciated :)

Lord Borak

It's safe to say that you are most likely going to be bidding against someone from this forum lol. I was watching it but I'm not paying that much for it..

Now........ Which one of you bought Krash'rak?  ;D

KaptiDavy

What happened to the arcadian smugglers ring??? Using that could prevent such cases....

mcjomar

It still seems to be going, but I don't know how active exactly it is.
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

mcjomar

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192161588633?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I don't know if that link will work correctly, but there's an unbidded on artemis currently going for £10. Ish.
Anyone looking for a marine, here's your chance.
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

Lord Borak

Sometimes I see a bargain and hope no one see's it.

Then McJomar points it out to everyone. DAMMIT! :P

realitybytes16

An Artemis is also currently on ebay for £30, with the helmeted head, but sans weapons.

I've always wanted one of those helmeted heads, but alas I cannot afford this. Just sticking it here in case another claver wants it: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2057872.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X54mm+space+marine.TRS0&_nkw=54mm+space+marine&_sacat=0

Lord Borak

That's mine.  ;) If anyone here wants it just message me and I'll give you a discount :)

EDIT: I may have some Resin weapons/hands I can throw in the bag for you as well.

mcjomar

oops!
Only one person is bidding on it (you, right?) so as long as it's claimed, I don't think anyone else will go for it.

Lord Borak

Nah, not me.  :) To be honest...... I have four more Marines in my Bitz box so I REALLY don't need another one.  ::)

mcjomar

Well after I finish the ultramarines combat squad, I'd have an Imperial Fist and Crimson Fist to build. Not sure what chapters to do after that.