Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

orignal base size help please

Started by seeleelord, February 27, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeleelord

Hello,

I just recently got a 54mm inquisitor covenant model without the base and I would just like to ask if anyone knows what the original base size is that came with the original inquisitor covenant model? Thank you in advance for the assistance.

-Seelee

MarcoSkoll

The only original Inquisitor models I can off the top of my head recall coming with anything other than 40mm bases are the servo skulls and Jeremiah (the Familiar/Pariah), which came with flying stands and a 25mm base respectively.

That said, base size is not overwhelmingly important in the Inquisitor rules, and a few models certainly benefit from bigger bases (Artemis, for example, is quite large on a 40mm base), so feel free to use whatever works best for you.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Lord Borak

Aye, as Marco said, Covenant came with a 40mm base but because of his stance his toes actually pok out from the base. You're better off finding yourself a 50mm or 60mm base. As stated by Marco, base size matters little in Inquisitor so go with what the model requires on an artistic level rather than RAW.

TheClassyGamer

About base size, the one up side with going with a uniform base for your figures, is that you can build your terrain to take that into account.  Things like walkways and such.