Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

I'll get Benis to email me an up-to-date version of Sir William's character sheet, so I can pass it onto you.

Heroka Vendile

Sooo... I may have misinterpreted the schedule for the kayaking course, it basically rules Thursday evenings out for me entirely.
The only other weekday evening I'm consistently free is a Monday.
It's that or either I step out for the ten weeks to let someone else GM, or we take a 10-week hiatus =/
What're peoples thoughts?
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

I'm good with Mondays, if others are.

(I know we did run one session on a Monday at some point. Might have been the one just before the 2012 IGT and Ruaridh's arm surgery.)
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Quickdraw McGraw

Mondays are fine with too.  I need to rework my scheduled so I may not be available this coming Monday as I need to know a week in advance.

Every time I see a math word problem in the warp it looks like this: 

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Answer:  Purple because Tyranids don't wear hats.   :P

Koval

I'm cool with Mondays as well, though I do hope the Thursday sessions resume as normal once the kayaking's finished. It gives me something to look forward to towards the end of the week :P

Does this mean, however, that this Thursday's being completely nixed? I could still go for a night of banter if you guys are cool with that.

Quickdraw McGraw

Every time I see a math word problem in the warp it looks like this: 

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Answer:  Purple because Tyranids don't wear hats.   :P

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Koval on April 10, 2013, 06:05:43 PMDoes this mean, however, that this Thursday's being completely nixed?
Rogue Trader! ;D

GW's =I= articles

Koval

But but but what about I-forgot-what-Euan's-character-is-called? What happens to him?

Nooooo, nameless Arch Militant! Why? Why!?

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Koval on April 10, 2013, 07:06:51 PMWhat happens to him?
Amphro Hawkblood has suffered an unfortunate accident involving Allerod, two tubes of Emperor's TeethTM brand dental hygiene product (the future may be Grimdark, but your smile doesn't have to be!) and a space gnome. I'm sure we'll see him sooner or later.

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Speaking of which, did you ever work out a way around the Hanging Final Session of the last adventure?

MarcoSkoll

Very vaguely, but like I said before, it's not something I was going to put too much effort into or bother Rich about unless I knew something would be happening with it.

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Heroka Vendile

I should probably have said in the earlier post that while it turns out I can do this Thursday, I've a very busy day and want to try and re-write the opening scenes to work better with how I've laid out the rest of the adventure before we get stated – I don't think doing the changes off the cuff tomorrow night will work very well.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Van Helser

I will be around this Thursday... unless something crops up unexpectedly!

I should add that Monday's are pretty much out for me - it's date night for me and my good lady!

Ruaridh

Heroka Vendile

Hmm. I was wondering what your availability would be...
Well as I said I cannot do Thursdays for the next ten weeks or so.

And with both Ruaridh and Ben unable to do Monday evenings, I'm wondering if it'd be better for me to just drop out till July and let someone else GM an adventure on Thursdays as normal.

Thoughts?
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy