Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Summer Conclave at WHW - July 2nd

Started by Van Helser, April 21, 2011, 05:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

Indeed I did, but not nearly as many as I would have liked. I really should get into the habit of adding "take photos" to the end phase of each turn.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

greenstuff_gav

i'll echo; had a great day Inquisitor Gaming before getting slightly drunk at Maelstrom  ::)

should i get the opportunity, may do a story-based writeup for Adept Liwet :)

in the meantime, here's the pics that weren't unrecognisably blurry :lol:
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: greenstuff_gav on July 03, 2011, 02:48:45 PMunrecognisably blurry
Despite having a camera that'll do multi-exposure stuff, that usually comes out dingy unless you get the set-up right, so I just resorted to using the flash. It sometimes glares, but it does mostly work.

In hindsight, my assumption of "do it that way, because you haven't the time to find the menu options to tell it to retain the right setup when you turn it off" is rendered slightly moot by the fact that in one of the modes, I can find any picture on the camera's memory and say "The settings you used here? Make them a new default please" with about three button presses. D'oh!
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

greenstuff_gav

well, the cheap quality of my camera mixed with my impatience (i move before it's done; that's its fault for being slow!) is the main cause of blurriness :)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Cortez

Aaargh! lots of pictures of my gals getting eaten by Daemon dogs.

Great Day though.

DapperAnarchist

Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Shannow

god damn it looks good! I can't wait till October!
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

precinctomega

@DapperAnarchist - That one looks like the sniper's about to slot the gamer in the distance!

R.