Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Return of Inquisitor Kasthan.

Started by Kasthan, July 27, 2011, 07:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kasthan

So I return after over one year away.

Coming out of undercover work, I require information about the events that I have missed.

My work has consisted of the destruction of various cults and the joining of a new order.

In the beginning I moved back to Terra to deal with the insidious but relativity easy to defeat cult of "the A-Level exam period". After this I become embroiled in the scary and difficult task of combating "the Summer Work" xenos. Then came the most interesting turn of events in my career, the ordo of "Bangor University" and it special sub-sect "oh-I-can-now-climb-4-times-week". Within this ordo my life became increasing busy, particularly when the cult of "spring exams" and its worse relation "summer exams" were needed to be dealt with. However prior to these cults being defeated, I was also involved with a diversion special assignment "New-Zealand-family-tour" over the candlemas period.

Now I am back (it may not be with 'a vengeance' though).

I hope all are okay.

Inquisitor Kasthan.
(Alex)

(P.s. Kaled, Marco, Greenstuff-Gav, PrecinctOmega etc. it might be worth adding me on facebook as I'm on the more often. I'm "Alexander Midgelow-Marsden" and there is only one of me).

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Kasthan on July 27, 2011, 07:53:36 PMComing out of undercover work, I require information about the events that I have missed.
2011 IGT (results and after action starts here).

General assortment of scenarios as normal. Highlights included "On that table, up is now sideways" (Aurelius 12's scenario), and a scenario with six different Kaede Macks (Rob Skib's scenario).

2011 Summer Conclave (Results and after action starts here).

"Highlights" included the game between RobSkib and me, where we got at least six natural 00 rolls between us (I ultimately got at least half a dozen on my own by the end of the day), and my allegedly skilled Zeta level psyker who managed to blow up a room by accident in game #1 and get shot into unconsciousness after a single turn in game #4.

Genuinely thrilling heroics were had from the Battle Sister who took the useless psyker's place in game #3. That involved judicious use of a chainsaw bayonet.

There's only been those two since Spring 2010, which I'm pretty sure you were at. Next one is on October 29th.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Kasthan