Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Skaven WIP: WHFB 54mm

Started by Rayner, March 05, 2012, 07:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayner

Just a quick update to show my progress with the inn:

Currently adding the stones to the lower walls. I've sculpted wooden planks on the underside of the overhang on the upper level.

It hides all the joins and connected parts, so looks much better. I'm a bit conflicted about if I should now add wooden texture to all of the wooden beams, or paint them to look like wood later. I still need to finish the plaster walls on the top levels, which I'll finish after the stone walls.

The wizard is almost fully painted, I'll post some pictures once done.

Heroka Vendile

Sculpting under an overhang that'll never be seen by players? That's dedication.
Considering how many exposed beams are in it's construction, it'll probably be significantly faster to just paint a wood effect.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Rayner

Sculpting under an overhang that'll never be seen by players? That's dedication.
Considering how many exposed beams are in it's construction, it'll probably be significantly faster to just paint a wood effect.

The amount of time I have put into this building has been crazy, but I'd much rather put in as much detail and effort as I can - otherwise I'll look at it once it's been painted and cringe at all the bits I'm not happy with.

I'm halfway through sculpting all the wood effect on the exposed beams, after which I will finish the plaster walls and start detailing the windows.

I have also been working on some more giant rats :)

Hopefully at some point I can sculpt a Skaven Packmaster to lead these rats.

The wizard has almost been finished!

Back

Finally got round to finishing Skaven clan rat: Skrit

Left
Back

The executioner is still being painted, should have a finished picture soon.

Radu Lykan

good stuff, wizard isnt too blingy which is good, the rat pack would indeed look great with a handler and the clan rat looks great as well, looking forward to some more painted stuff especially th einn when you get around to it