Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Events in 2016 (Latest news: IRE playtest day?)

Started by MarcoSkoll, November 30, 2015, 03:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcjomar

I have no currently known march related commitments.
I'd have to double check.
Depends what specific date, probably.
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

greenstuff_gav

Radu and Borak want a marine campaign day so am finishing it up; each player will need 1 marine and there will be somewhat co-operative missions; anyone up for that?
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

mcjomar

Apparently I had better begin work on one or two other projects if I want to participate.
My current projects will keep me busy until January at the earliest, however, so I'm hoping this might be scheduled for next year sometime?
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

Radu Lykan

I won't be available on the 24th/25th Feb or 4th/5th of march due to family birthdays, should be free till the end of march but then on holiday from the 1st of April.
How late into march does your schedule jam up borak?
The 11th/12th good?

Lord Borak

I'm free whenever really. As long as I have enough notice I can make a weekend free without much grief from the Wife. I don't work weekends either so work is no problem. Unless drinking is involved........  ::)

Drinking is involved, right?  :-\

Mike Blake

For some reason replies never got to me despite having clicked the 'notify' button - so we are talking 2017 now, right?

Is there a date/venue, even possible or probable? Thanks

Radu Lykan