Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Bolt Weapon Pack

Started by Cortez, March 07, 2017, 12:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez

So while designing a gun as part of my Ecclesiarchy project, I quickly realised that it would be relativelyeasy to modify the design to include most of the versions of the weapon listed in the rulebook.

So here is the first part of the weapon pack:

Lord Borak

I like 'em. The look fairly low grade. Possibly 'knock-off' bolt weapons sold to foolish gangers.

*sigh* now I want to do a muscle gang.

Radu Lykan

Can you shorten the combi weapon parts so they are flush with the "real" gun? Not a fan of the way they jut out.
Could just be me though so await more feed back

Cortez

No problem. Re-scaling parts isn't hard in zbrush.

How does this look?

Lord Borak

Much better. :) Personal favourite is the pistol. No idea why.

Now I want to do a Knock-off Boltgun arms dealer. Who's been selling dodgy gear to the PDF :D. With a group of Goons armed with said weapons!!

Aurelius

Quote from: Lord Borak on March 08, 2017, 12:36:34 PM

Now I want to do a Knock-off Boltgun arms dealer. Who's been selling dodgy gear to the PDF :D. With a group of Goons armed with said weapons!!

That's one of my favourite pictures from the rulebook - the gun dealer with all his different weapons up on the racks

These are looking great. Personally I think they need some more scribed lines/rivets but that is just me!