Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Chronicles of the Carthaxian Conclave - Discussion

Started by Kaled, November 17, 2009, 05:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Kaled

I'm in the process of composing my entry for this thread, but in the meantime here are a few details that might be of use to people in writing up games.

My warband comprised the following characters (see here for more details);
Orla Riall, Tech-Priestess
Zurek Nabokov, Calculus-Logi
'The Pariah', Servitor-Experiment

The introduction to my scenario read;
Enslavers have invaded Grimholm II.  Currently their activities are concentrated in and around the capital city, but attempts to contain the menace have failed, and so the Inquisition has resorted to extreme measures.  An orbital bombardment of the city has been ordered, and all communications between the planetary surface and the orbiting fleet have been jammed to avoid the Enslavers interfering in the execution of that order.  All roads out of the city have been blocked by the Planetary Defence Force and are packed with fleeing refugees - your only hope is to escape by air.

You have fought your way to the spaceport, and have been lucky enough to find a hanger containing a Valkyrie, an Arvus Lighter and a civilian flyer.  Unfortunately, you are almost out of time - the bombardment is due to commence imminently.  To further complicate things, your enemies have arrived at the same hanger, also looking for transport out of the target area.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

MarcoSkoll

So people have the names available, my own Warband was:

- Lyra Joandra Rhodes, Inquisitor.
- Kai Gillmore, Kasrkin Sergeant.
- Renatus Neuvler, Illusionist pskyer.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

greenstuff_gav

to go with the rest then, i had

Tech Adept Liwet
Clone 4N1-K4 or Annika
Cyclops Internal Defense Droid or CIDD for short :)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Adlan

RobSkib

An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Holiad

My own warband, the Inquisitorial acolyte Terwyn-Awchus, acting under the authority of inquisitor lord Smogg, along with her redemptionist(sort of) cannon-fodder, may be found here:

http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=383.0

Poor noble Marech
Noone 'till the end could see
Your brave heart of fire

Adlan

Getting a bit to close to an RP now Rob. If you want we could continue this IC.

RobSkib

Ah adlan, that was just a little something I'd cooked up after the IGT to keep the thread going :P I just figured with my Inquisitor's miniscule impact on other people's warbands I wanted to try and make a big a fuss as I can over what little I did! The only other game I played was with Dave and James and my Inquisitor wasn't even spotted :( My part in the web of intregue is kinda slim when my web has no strands...
                                     +++++++

greenstuff_gav

ah, but like the iceberg, your web is mostly hidden?  ;D

i spent 2 games wandering around and got beaten up by Hanja, an acrobatic staff-wielding psychic ninja inquisitor shouting "get the (little) girl!" :lol:
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

MarcoSkoll

A slightly long post from the perspective of Lyra's IGT.

I've tried to fit the various things into a kind of sequence of events. I should note that I thought that as part of the Order Perditus, the Imperium's secret keepers, that it was appropriate for it to actually be Lyra who was behind the cover-up around the Sword of Saint Theodoric.

I'll try and offer fuller battle reports later on.

S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Myriad

I rather enjoyed the bit of in character, not least because I saw Torquemeda as a somewhat taxing individual to put up with.  Good to see the thread rolling though - certainly in my case it's the first time I've had many games to work with.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Inquisitor Cade

Who's is the judge model that Aldan linked to? He his awesome.
*Insert token witticism*

RobSkib

Other-Rob (or as he used to be known on here, Arbitrator Bob, but I prefer to call him Other-Rob :P) He's essentially batman crossed with Judge Dredd - he has batman's cool kit (he's got a zipline gun!) except he's not afraid to pop some caps in some asses if it all goes horribly wrong.
                                     +++++++

Adlan

He was the Goddam Batman. An awesome figure, a one man warband.