Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The War of Shadows OOC

Started by Necris, March 01, 2010, 10:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

Dude, I think we're dealing with broken posts again. Bit hacked off that we've managed to go from AWESOME MOVIE KILL to "it never happened and Ottakar was on ground level shooting at the daemon".

Necris

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Koval

Necris

Koval

The dude posting his underpowered game character.

Swarbie

Well, Fabio's changed for the better. But how is this possible? What is the purpose of the crystal?

I've given breathing space for others to post their characters thoughts about the events, and then Fabio shall explain. This could get interesting.
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

Koval

It could indeed.

Ottakar transferring to Malleus would mean he's the only Inquisitor I use that's been in all the major Ordos. It's actually a very interesting thought.

I think I'll leave him as Xenos, though, otherwise things would get rather complicated back in his home sector. He's already left the Hereticus, for a start.

Swarbie

Perhaps a wise choice. We don't want people getting the idea that he may have been punted from Ordo to Ordo, do we? :P
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

Koval

Just be thankful he's not being punted in the direction of the Sicarius.

Acolyte Havlan Tome

Sorry i posted on wrong thread
If you catch sight of me twice your either lucky or not worth exterminating

MarcoSkoll

Well, we're getting closer Necris, but the name of the person next to Fabio is now "Laya". ::)
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Koval

No matter Silv's response now, Ottakar's immediate reaction to whatever she says will probably be along the lines of "Now let's both shut up and focus on the enemy rather than each other" before making a point of getting away from her and firing his (presumably reloaded) bolt pistols at anything Chaotic.

He doesn't do idle threats, by the way, so if Silv argues too much then she's probably going to end up legless pretty quickly.

MarcoSkoll

Maya kicks some arse. I figured it was time for her to prove just why Lyra described her as able to rout entire squads of trained soldiers. (Refer to this post.)

Of course, a flaming rampage is one thing. The reactions of the collected Inquisitors are another, but that's for you lot to descride*.

*Descride = Describe + Decide. It's a good word for collaborative RPs.

EDIT: And yes, I had to include the flaming wings somewhere. However, they're actually mostly for show. The actual flight is more to do with telekinetically induced updraughts.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Necris

Any one who wants to be the interrupting party feel free