Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Warband list for an upcoming campaign

Started by Inq Leonite, August 07, 2009, 02:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adlan

Quoteat one point he accidently ate Tyranid flesh by accident

Really?

Kaled

In For The Emperor the kroot spit out the flesh of 'stealer cultists because they can 'taste' the tainted DNA.  It seems unlikely that he'd eat Tyranid flesh by accident - eating it because it was either that or starve seems more likely.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Adlan on August 16, 2009, 11:26:54 AM
Quoteat one point he accidentally ate Tyranid flesh by accident
Really?
I suppose it's better than accidentally eating it on purpose, or deliberately eating it by accident.

Still, I prefer Kaled's explanation of turning it into an "Eat it or die" situation.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Inq Leonite

Psychic potential tapping is a cliche? Wow, I thought I was being original.

With Dukev, theres a slightly more radical reason for Leonite to keep him on the team. I'm not going to go into to much detail, but it involves the Kroot evelutionary adaptations and Leonite being a Thorian.

In regards to the Black Ships, thats kind of meant to be implied along with "purity checks" but I'll add it in.

And finally with the Inquisitorial badge thing, I should have remembered that, with the number of times I've read the damn sourcebook, so its being added.

And I'm fixing that double mention of accident. I was tired when I wrote that.

Oh yeah, and I'll alter the DNA bit slightly, I was implying that he accidentily swallowed the DNA when saving Leonite's life though. Even a Kroot mightmake a mistake and swallow it by accident, and you don't exactly have time to spit it out when facing a 'fex

Inq Leonite

Quote from: Kaled on August 16, 2009, 11:41:47 AM
In For The Emperor the kroot spit out the flesh of 'stealer cultists because they can 'taste' the tainted DNA.  It seems unlikely that he'd eat Tyranid flesh by accident - eating it because it was either that or starve seems more likely.
Is that a Novel or a piece of fluff that was titled your mentioning? Because I would really like to get my hands on a novel featuring a Kroot.

Kaled

Quote from: Inq Leonite on August 16, 2009, 11:52:37 AM
Is that a Novel or a piece of fluff that was titled your mentioning?
It's the first Ciaphus Cain novel by Sandy Mitchell, also available in the omnibus.

Inq Leonite

Kaled

I'd say it's good by the standards of Black Library, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a good novel.