Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Order of Krubal: OOC

Started by Heroka Vendile, August 12, 2009, 06:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

The Order of Krubal, telling the tale of an uneasy alliance and the hunt for one of their own kind - my forum namesake, Inquisitor Heroka Vendile.

Act 1 - Return

• A Gathering In The Smoke
  • While Old Friends Upon a Gantry Meet
  • A Lament For The Past
  • Those Who Have Suffered
  • For The Plans Of The Damned

Act 2 - History

• A Daemon Betrays
  • The Game Begins
  • The Hunters Come
  • A Strange Land Visited
  • An Uprising Made
  • And All Shall Change

Act 3 - Consquences

• Those Left For Dead Shall Return
  • A Doubting Lady Shall Find Solace
  • And A Shadow Leads Another To Peril
  • A Battle In The Skies
  • Death In The Clouds
  • And Order Shall Cease

Act 4 - Repercussions

• Until The End
  • The Exchange
  • Epilogue
  • Prophesy

I have the entire storyline in my head, but only the first three parts written down (the third of which remains WIP, but should be done soon enough).

I know the first two parts have been seen before, but thoughts/comments/criticisms?
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

TheNephew

I read what went up on the medium-old Conclave, but so long ago that I barely remember.
I'll be reading this today, so there'll probably be more to this post by the morning.
Any further explanation or notes on who/what/why/when in the story, or is it strictly to be revealed IC?
Or has it just been abandoned?

Heroka Vendile

Quote from: TheNephew on August 23, 2009, 02:56:32 PMAny further explanation or notes on who/what/why/when in the story, or is it strictly to be revealed IC?
A lot of things will be revealed IC, Act 2 is essentially a series of flashbacks to events prior, which help explain the situation a bit more.

The next instalment is also mostly flashback, going further back than most of the Act 2 ones.

QuoteOr has it just been abandoned?
Nope, I'm just a bit lazy.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy