Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Summer Conclave at WHW - July 2nd

Started by Van Helser, April 21, 2011, 05:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Helser

Cheers for doing the list Marco. Saves me some brain cells!

That makes 11... Ideally I'd like to hit 12 definites before committing. You have another couple of days people!

Ruaridh

Bloodpact

Sadly i have to report that 'Toot' and 'Bloodpacts Mate' are one and the same person.

Repent! For tomorrow you burn!

MarcoSkoll

Oh dear.

Well, we haven't yet had excuses from some of our event regulars yet (RobSkib? PrecinctOmega?) or indeed some of our irregulars (I've yet to meet Hadriel at an event, and I've not seen Adlan since the 2009 GT), so we might still get away with it.

Come on guys. Or it'll be your car I fill with baked beans. >:(
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

RobSkib

Hey!

Sign me up :) I'm surprised I didn't reply to this sooner. Unless something major happens between now and then, I'll definitely be coming.
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

MarcoSkoll

Once again, the ploy of brimming automobiles with supermarket consumables works wonders.

By the way, to anyone else - the list I put on the last page was complete at the time. Other than Rob above, if you're not on that list, then regardless of whether you think you're coming, we don't think you are.

GW's =I= articles

Van Helser

I'm putting an official deadline for numbers as Saturday.  You all have less than 72 hours to badger someone else to join us!

Ruaridh

MarcoSkoll

GW's =I= articles

precinctomega

I wish I could commit, but I can't.  We're about to become foster carers and have no idea how it's going to go, how time- and energy-consuming it's going to be or how it's going to constrain our freedom of movement.

Plus, I'm already committed to visiting WAMP 2011 in June and FigureWorld 2011 at the other end of July.  However, given that I definitely can't go to the Autumn Conclave and that had I to pull the plug on the IGT at the last bloody minute, SWMBO may be prevailed upon to give me a leave pass, but only once we know our state of play with respect to the fostering.

R.

RobSkib

Quote from: precinctomega on May 12, 2011, 12:45:28 PMbut only once we know our state of play with respect to the fostering.

Bring 'em all along :) Infect the nippers with the hobby bug while they're young.
                                     +++++++

MarcoSkoll

I agree.

How to win disagreements by using machine guns and chainsaws is an important lesson to learn in life. Plus they'll probably sleep better after it's been explained to them who Slaanesh is.

GW's =I= articles

Inquisitor Octavian Lars

Yep, tell them that he's the on that comes after naughty children when they sleep.
Velterax III
All my wargaming under one address
http://velterax3chronicles.blogspot.com/

http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1566.0
Insertion Zone. Also on the Velterax III Chronicles.

Always looking for comments

dirkthe1

I know its not a definite, but I am intending to come, however I doubt I will have played a game beforehand. Therefore I should probably be discounted.

MarcoSkoll

If you've actually read the rulebook before you turn up and know the basics, then the other players should be more than happy to help you if you get stuck. We've had people turn up on little to no actual table time before and still get along just fine.

If you're intending to turn up, we'll count you. If you're not intending to turn up, then we won't.

But if you're not going to turn up, please don't decide that on the basis of not having played before. I'm sure everyone will be happier to have an event with a couple of new players than no event at all.

GW's =I= articles

RobSkib

In fact, I'd relish the oppertunity to GM a game to a person who has been a fan of INQ but never played it before. I would consider it a challenge to provide the best INQ experience possible in the shortest space of time.

TL;DR - Come to the event!
                                     +++++++

Stormgrad

This years IGT was my first time playing INQ and although im sure i did a very poor job of it the other players and the gm's where all very supportive and informative even at points helping me to there own detriment. Im sure everyone here will agree that we dont care here at the conclave if you have played before just if your interested and wanting to have a go we will do our best to make it accessible to first timers and veterans alike